Chapter 13 - Lisa's Comeback

-EDITED-

Timskip
8 months later(yeah I know😏😏)

3rd Person's P.O.V

Today is the month that Lisa will wake up from her deep slumber. And today is the day Her and Taehyung's parents including Daniel prepared a surprise.

Daniel's P.O.V

I opened the door of Lisa's room and I saw her eating already."Hi baby sis,I missed you"She looked at me when I said that she stopped chewing and looked at me with teary eyes, after a matter of seconds she cried while covering her mouth. I went to her and hugged her, Mine and Tae's Parents weren't here cause they're preparing for the surprise at the penthouse. While I'm here to prepare Lisa for the upcoming surprise.

Lisa's P.O.V

I groaned and stand up only sitting at the hospital bed. I saw no one here. Maybe they'll arive in a few minutes.

Then someone knocked and opened the door. I saw a nurse holding a cup of water and some medicines I assumed I will drink those.

"Umm, Miss you will drink this medicines when you'll finished eating, I'll just send your meal right away miss "The nurse said putting the medicine and the water in the table besides the bed.

"And I'll inform your parents that you have already woken up"She said before leaving me with a smile.

After a matter of minutes the meal is already here and I drinked water first before munching onto my food.When I was chewing onto my last spoon of meal someone entered the room. I thought it was one of the nurses, or janitors but no, it was my Big Brother Daniel when I saw him I burst into tears seeing him makes me have tears of joy he hugged me and I hugged back.

"Oppa, why are you the only one here with me?where's mom and dad?"I said while wiping my tears."mom and dad is at the penthouse, preparing something you shouldn't know."He said while acting like he didn't know it. I chuckled knowing they planned me a surprise.

"Yah~ my baby sis stinks. Go you should take bath."He said pinching the hinch of his nose,while I rolled my eyes."Ok, just stop teasing" I said in my serious tone so he can stop teasing

I'm inside the bathroom when. Speaking of teasing, Why isn't Tae here with oppa, he's supposed to be here with oppa cause were living in the same roof. But I trust Tae, I love him so much that I can't think of him cheating and leaving me for another girl. I know it would not happen cause Tae loves me too. Only me.

When I was about to thought of something."Yah~ baby sis, why are you taking so long. Make it quick cause were going to go to the mall"He said shouting,"Yeah just wait for a second oppa." I said while putting all of my clothes on and walked out of the bathroom.

Daniel's P.O.V

My role is distracting Lisa before 6 pm cause the event will start on that time. Me, my parents and of course Tae's Parents will be the only one guest. Tae still doesn't know our secret and they said they'll keep up that way until the prom night cause my baby sis is the special guest that'll be having the grand entrance on the staircase. After I finished my thoughts she's finally dressed up in a colorful outfit and not that dull hospital pajamas.

3rd Person's P.O.V

"C'mon oppa let's go to the penthouse" Lisa said while walking towards the door ready to go out."Ah, Ah,Ah~. No not yet after 8 months I want to spend time with my sister, and spoil her with things "Daniel said kissing Lisa's cheek. "Let's go, then. Cause I'm gonna buy a lot of things, even if I don't need them"Lisa said smirking pulling Daniel outside.

Timeskip At the mall

Lisa and Daniel were at the Bubble Tea Cafe to have something on their stomach before strolling around the Mall.

"YAH!, oppa why did you bring me here. I already have eaten, you saw it yourself."Lisa said glaring and rolling her eyes at her brother. "Young lady, you already have eaten but I don't so don't you point a glare at me. Remember I'm older at you "Daniel said pointing it to Lisa.

"I'm sorry"Lisa said drinking her boba tea."Ok, I'll just hurry up so I can already spoil you"Daniel says chuckling.

When Daniel and Lisa was finished at the cafe. Lisa told her brother to go to the kids section because she wants some toys for her room.

"Oppa, I want this bear~"Lisa said while pointing to a medium size bear."Just take whatever you want in this mall after all I'll spoil you with things right"Daniel said while wiggling his brows.

"Yeeey!!!"Lisa said happily. When they already purchased the toy, lisa  insisted Her brother to not wrap the toy with a bag so Lisa came walking around with the bear in her arms.

When they was about to go somewhere else.

"Mom~, can we have the bear please"A boy said to her mom pulling her to the stuffed toy bear. Her mother sighed"Sorry little one, but we don't have enough money"Her mother said sad not having the money to buy his son's toy.

When Lisa noticed their presence she gave her toy to the little boy, not wanting the boy to be sad.

"Hey, what's your name?"Lisa said asking the boy while patting his head leaning down. "My name is Phillip Noona"The boy said hugging the hands of her mother, maybe scared of lisa's presence"Take this bear it's a gift for you."Lisa said but "No No miss,it's ok " the boy's mother said not wanting to bother Lisa with it."It's ok ma'am its my treat"Lisa said giving her teddy to the boy.

"Thanks noona"Phillip said hugging the bear lightly in his arms.

"Thank you very much miss"Phillips mother said before waving a goodbye to Lisa."Bye!, Noona"Phillip said happily having the bear he wants now.

"Wow,I didn't thought of my sister being Generous"Daniel said teasing.
"Let's continue to roam this mall oppa"Lisa said pulling her brother to move but Daniel sighed "As much as I want to spoil you baby sis. We must already go to the penth house. Mom texted me " Daniel said in sad tone"Yah~, don't be sad. I'm the one supposed to be sad here."Lisa said to her brother. "Let's go I missed mom and dad"Lisa said Walking without Daniel feeling the swag.

Tbc

Hi my Nabi's, how are you did you like the chapter. So if you like this chapter vote comment and follow me on my acount. Bye I hope you support my story as much I love it.Bye!!!