Chapter 20 - Fever

-EDITED-

Lisa's P.O.V

I woke up in Taehyung's arms feeling sick, but quit the dizziness. I checked my temperature and it's not normal. How could a 37.9 be normal.I looked outside the window it's still snowing and remembering that classes will resume tomorrow.  I woke Taehyung up. "Taehyung, please wake up. I'm still not feeling well" As soon as I said that he looked at me. Putting his hand on my neck checking If I was burning.

"Your burning. Are you ok?" He asks worried. I nodded slowly"the dizziness took of but. I'm still not feeling well." I stated. "Eat breakfast first then I'll give you your medicine, they doctor gave me last night." He competed and I nodded.

"Just stay here I'll prepare your breakfast." I smiled at his cute action that surprises me. I never thought I could have a boyfriend like this. I chuckled

Taehyung's P.O.V

I went down to make fried egg rice, bacon,and sausages. I chuckled. I never thought I would do this just because of a girl, yet it happened.

My smile turned into a frown when I remembered that I actually cheated on Lisa. But I shrugged it off, just praying she won't know.

"Hmmm!, smells good. Whatcha making" I burst into laughter when I heard Daniel hyungs voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere."Oh hyung, Lisa is burning up" I said he was slightly shocked."then take care of her." He said worried.I nodded

"I'll trust you to take care of her or else" Hyung's threatening voice catches my attention.

"Yes hyung. I Will" I gulped.

3rd Person's P.O.V

Taehyung watched Lisa eating cutely.
"Does it taste good?" He asked Lisa nodded. "After that take this medicine and drink water" He said as he went to leave the room,"where are you going?" He stopped as he hears her girlfriend question."Groceries honey. Don't worry,But when I get home your supposed to be asleep" Tae said as he went to kiss her Girlfriend forehead.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was walking on the dairy section when someone texted me. I chuckled at the moment that I thought Lisa was texting me and not sleeping as what I said to her.

But my smile dropped when I saw who texted it was an unknown no.
It says that'How are you doing without me babe'. From that text I already know who the Person texting.

"Stop with the games Irene. What do you need from me?" I asked her

"oh, nothing I just want to tell you something."I could feel her bitchy tone when she texted me

"Then tell me already!!" I exclaimed into the texts."You should have to HAVE your time with your Girlfriend before I tell her something about you cheating on her with me. And I have a video. Oh! I could already tell that you want to see it. Just wait I'll send it to you" My blood was boiling yet my heart was beating so fast because of the nervousness.

She sended me the video. It shows clearly that it was me and her making out. I just didn't bother to think some thoughts and grabbed the fresh milk before walking onto the counter.

Lisa's P.O.V

I was starting to get worried. Taehyung is still not home after 30 minutes. It's nearly noon and the snowy weather is not helping at all.
When I was about to grab my phone  Someone entered. It was Taehyung I went to him and hugged him tightly.

He chuckled before hugging me back.
"Here drink this." Taehyung hands me my favorite strawberry milk. I smiled as I drinked.

"Are you feeling well?" I nodded and smiled it really shows how much he cares about me. I was happy

"What's the smiling all about" I chuckled"Is it because I'm getting more handsome day by day"Taehyung joked, I hit him at the shoulder lightly.

"Nothing, I'm just happy because your always there for me. You never leaved my side. You promised about not cheating on me again, I was happy because you fulfilled it" I said smiling.

He pulled me into his arms as his warm body embraces mine.He ruffled my hair and pecked my lips"I would never cheat on you. Again" he says as in a promising tone. "I love you. " I said"I love you too"he replied.

Irene's P.O.V

Even if I am here at the cell suffering.  I still have connections outside from my gangs.

"Miss Bae. The plan is ready." Says the men who visited me to talk about Our plan."Good then. All you need to do is upload it on Lisa's Phone whine I say so. Got It" I said as the men nodded.

"Now watch and learn. Let's see if Kwon Lisa will STILL forgive her little boyfriend." I thought and imagined the things that could happen when My men will send the video.

Tbc

A/N

Hi my readers. Irene is now taking a move and I wonder what will happened in the next chapter. So keep on voting. And of course fan.

I love you😚😚😚