Bonus Chapter- The Twins' Birthday Wish

-EDITED-

Special Chapter Just For @Taelicebear

3rd Persons POV

"Happy Birthday day To you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday My dear Babies. Happy Birthday to you "They sang the Birthday Song as Their Twins Turns 2 years old This Day.

It was actually Midnight They insisted to celabrate privately,meaning It was only the Twins and The couple.

But their was food of course,It was simple yet the Happiness is unlimited that night.

Lisa's P.O.V

"Ok now what do my babies want?"I pich their cheeks.

"Mommy Daddy we want baby sister"Tae choked On what He's eating.

"Honey,We Can't give you that Kind of Gift immediately though but Me and Daddy will try ok?"The twins Squeeked happily.

They were eating cake

When I felt Taehyung's hand on my waist"We could do it tonight babe"Pervert husband.

"Thanks But No Thanks,I'm not ready for another Child this early Let's wait for A year or so"I smirked as I teased him.

"I know Your kidding babe~,You can never fool me"He says kissing my cheeks.

"I'll wait till your ready to have another child ok?"I nod and gave him a peck.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Me and Lisa were eating after we fed the Twins,They were playing with eachother.

But soon I can see them coming towards us.

"What's The matter Princess,Did something happen?"I asked Minji.

She shooked her Head"No daddy."

"We want ask how make babies"Minhee continued.

"W-Water T-Tae Please"I widened my eyes while Lisa Chocked herself.

"Daddy? Why Mommy hurty?"Minhee asks Going to Lisa's Lap and hugged her.

"Me sorry Mommy,We say something wrong?"He asks Lisa shooks her head not wanting Minhee to Cry.

"No darling. It's J-just"Lisa struggled finding a way to answer the Twins Curiosity.

"Hey Prince,Princess do you really want to know how to make babies?"I can Feel Lisa's Deadly Glare at me.

"I just Gave your Mommy an Eggplant and Two Eggs and Some Milk Of course"Lisa Widened her eyes at my Humor.

"Woooow,So you give me Two Eggs And Eggy plant and Milky Me have baby?"But before I could reply

Lisa slapped My cheeks right Away making the Twins shock.

"Don't. You . Ever. Tell. MY. Children. These. Things. You. Jerk"Then Lisa Carrys The both of them Towards their Rooms.

I wish I Haven't have tell the Twins that Now I'm trouble

Lisa's P.O.V

We arrived at the Twins' rooms after I slapped my Jerk husband.

"Mommy Why you hit daddy?"

"Because,Your daddy said a bad joke. Minji Minhee Don't listen to that Joke again ok "

"Ok Mommy. We Wuv woo"I giggled at their cuteness.

"My Baby's Do you want to sleep with Mommy tonight "I asked them

"Yes Mommy Me and Minji reawy want to Sweep wid you and daddy"I furrowed my Eybrows and shook my head.

"No No No Baby's Daddy isn't going to sleep with us until he apologize"

"Then I'm sorry" I can hear Tae's Voice behind me

"Daddy!"The twins hugged Taehyung as soon as they saw him.

"I'm sorry about the Joke Lisa,I shouldn't have said that"He lowered his head.

I cupped his cheek that I slapped"I'm sorry for slapping you Tae,I didn't mean to "I mumbled the last part.

"Don't worry about that babe,Sooooooo Am I allowed to sleep with my family tonight?"

"Smiply.......No"

"Why I already apologized~"Tae whined

"Your going to sleep at the couch for a week. I'm making sure you won't do something like that again"

"Mommy ours for week,You daddy sleep couch "Minhee says mimicking my pose when I lectured Tae.

Tae joined the laugh and Hugged us all.

"You'll be the death of me"

Timeskip

3rd Persons P.O.V

I went to carry the Twins going to the Our Bedroom,Taehyung thought that I'm joking about him sleeping in the couch for tonight for the whole week.

But He begged me to not

But I refused He'll still be sleeping at the couch for a week.

Even though I made Taehyung slept in the couch for a week,He still never forgets to love me and the twins unconditionally.

"Goodnight Taehyung,Sleeptight down there!!"I shout at him hoping he would hear.

"Good night Baby,My Princess and Prince"He shouts back.

"Good nwight Daddy"The twins replied.

"Mommy Is daddy ok there?"I nodded at them And kissed there forehead before tucking them to Bed.

"Good night My little Ones"

Maybe I should really think about The Twins' Wish,After all They want a Sister

Tbc