Chapter 27 - Private talk

-EDITED-

3rd Persons P.O.V

Lisa let the twins sleep first and they talked at the living room facing each other folding their arms waiting for someone to start their conversation.

"Lisa, please forgive me I'm begging you" Taehyung moved closer to Lisa and embraced her, Lisa knows herself that she's been longing for Taehyung's touch, his hugs, his kisses, his cuddles and his love. So Lisa hugs Taehyung back.

"Tae, Please stop crying" Lisa begged shes hurt seeing Taehyung cry begging for forgiveness. "Will you forgive me please. I will be a good husband I will cook you breakfast every morning, I will give you the best dates, I will give you my lo-" Lisa cutted of his words and putted her lips on his tasting Taehyung's salty tears.

They were kissing gently with full of passion and love. They broke the kiss and touched their foreheads together.

"I love you, and I forgive you,But please Don't betray us again. Now that we have kids that are twins we can be a happy family again. " Lisa cupped Taehyung's tears away and pecked his cute lips.

Taehyung widened his eyes."They're my kids?" He blurted out Lisa chuckles and nodded. "I'm sorry for cheating on you Lisa. I'll promise I'll be a Good Father and Husband" Taehyung lowered his head.

Lisa grabbed his chin lightly and made him face Lisa. Lisa squished his cute cheeks."Yah, Don't do that"Taehyung widened.
"Tomorrow I'll introduce you to the kids." Lisa smiled Taehyung nodded.

"It's a little late you can sleep here" Lisa offered "thanks babe" Taehyung gladly accepted. Without further a-doo

Taehyung carried Lisa bridal style.
"Yah!" Lisa was shocked knowing Taehyung suddenly carried her."Now which way to the bedroom"Taehyung said."Taehyung there!" Lisa pointed and opens the door for the both of them to enter.

Taehyung gently throws Lisa on the bed and removed his shirt.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! What are you doing young man!" Lisa was blushing and flustered seeing Taehyung remove his shirt.

Taehyung suddenly went to Lisa.moving his face closer to hers. Until Lisa was leaning down in the bed.Until she was about to close her eyes wanting Taehyung to kiss him. But she peaked why was the kiss taking so long,Taehyung just grabbed the towel beside Lisa's bed.

"Wow my baby is eager. I'm just taking a shower." Taehyung teased and pecked The blushing Lisa."But wanna do it in the shower" Taehyung requested before he can go inside the bathroom."Pervert!" Lisa throws a pillow but Taehyung avoided it and putted it in the bed to avoid pillow fight.

Timeskip

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up earlier than expected, I remove myself in Taehyung's arms and went down. By the way It's five o'clock in the morning perfect for making breakfast.

I made pancakes, bacon and some coffee. I also made food for the twins and milk. I putted the breakfast for Lisa in the mini table that you could put in bed.

And made up my way upstairs.

Lisa's P.O.V.

I was happy that now me and Taehyung made up. But I still don't fully trust him,And I know that he'll gain my trust and prove to me that he really changed.

But I was surprised when I feel the emptiness besides me. I knew it He'll just escape knowing that we have kids, maybe he isn't ready yet.

I was about to cry when someone softly knocks at the door and opens it. I was surprised when it was Taehyung holding a Breakfast in bed table.

He was startled and putted the Food in my rooms table."Why are you crying?" He asks worriedly.

"I thought you left.I thought you left because we had kids, I thought your still not ready to be a dad " I frowned and let my tears flow gently.

He chuckled and hugged my he ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. "No I'm not leaving you and OUR kids. I just made breakfast for you and the kids" He says as he wiped my tears.

And I frowned.

I was supposed to make breakfast for my Us but I'm such a heavy sleeper.

"Huh. Why's my baby frowning did I said something wrong." Taehyung asks I shooked my head."Ani, It's just I'm supposed to make breakfast not you" I confessed.

He chuckles and flipped his hair."yah~ you Don't have to worry for me. " Taehyung says feeling praised.

"It's just maybe you'll burn down the kitchen" I joked.

He pouted.

"Here eat your breakfast before it gets cold" he puts the mini table on my bed.

"Wow daebak" I widened my eyes looking at the delicacy that my man made.

"Thanks. Aren't you eating" I took a bite from the pancakes. "Seeing you eat, already makes me full" He smiles.

"I also made breakfast for the kids" I choked and he hands me water." I know that I made such a good delicacy but please eat carefully" I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for being here for us" I said and smiled.

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Thanks for being here for us? Lisa I've missed years of my children's life and yours too. I can't help but to blame my self " I said feeling guilty.

"I know that Tae, but now your here. You're here for us for you children you'll never miss another years again. I promise" Lisa said cooing me. I smiled.

And then my stomach grumbled. I felt embarrassed.

"Yah!, you said your not hungry, then why's your stomach grumbling" I felt embarrassed and blushed.

"Here take a bite" Lisa said making me open my mouth and I gladly took a bite."I'm supposed to be feeding you. And it's your breakfast not mine" I cutely pouted.

"Do that one more time or I'll kiss you" I smirked."Ha!, why are you smirking" Lisa said suspiciously.

3rd Persons P.O.V

Taehyung pouted after smirking. Lisa moved her face closer to Taehyung.

As of Taehyung did the same making their lips touch.

They moved their lips in sync.

But was interrupted by the door opening.

"Mommy why are you kissing him. He isn't our Daddy" Minji and Minhee gasped completely. The twins was about to cry but Lisa went to them and cooed them.

"Babies, mommy's going to tell you something important ok" The twins nodded.

"Taehyung is your Daddy" Lisa says as she smile to the twins.

Tbc

A/N

Ok she finally told the kids yeyy!, I wonder what's going to happened next.🤔. I hope you like the chapter.