Chapter 22 - Cheater

-EDITED-

Lisa's P.O.V

I woke up sore in Taehyungs arms. Just as I remembered we made love last night. It was very gentle, Taehyung make sured that I enjoyed yet I'm sore just now. I tried to get out of Taehyung arms carefully and went to the bathroom to take a bath I wore a dress just because there's a school program today, and for myself to be comfortable.

When I walked out in the closet I saw Taehyung sitting at the corner of the bed,his hair was messed up. "You stink take a bath before we get late" I said playfully, he chuckled. "Come down stairs if your finished. I'll be making breakfast" He nodded and ruffled my hair. "Yah~" I whined.

I was making breakfast when, Some muscular arms wrapped around my waist. "Tae?" He hummed in response. He snuggled his head in my neck, leaving soft kisses. "Oh!, I forgot something my wifey" He suddenly said and I gave him my confused look

He then sucked my neck leaving hickies!. "KIM TAEHYUNG! I'll make sure you'll sleep in the couch tonight!!" He just chuckled.

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Sorry lisa but I forgot to put it on your neck last night. So I just putted it today." I told her and she panicked. "Everyone will see it then!!" She panicked even more. I calmed her down. "It's good. So that everyone will know that your mine" I chuckled then pecked her lips.

"Hurry up and eat." I gave her a confusing look. "I already ate" She said making me pout. "You didn't even wait for me?" She cupped my cheeks and Pecked my lips, "I'll be waiting outside." "Ok" I just replied smiling crazily to my self.

Timeskip

3rd Persons P.O.V

Taehyung and Lisa entered the school early they were on a gymnasium it was pretty big, their are a lot of AC to so no one will be worried for a hot temperature. They were seated in their designated place which was at the front.

The staffs gave Lisa a small blanket for her legs to cover and a 2 pillows for them. They started making selfies.

Lisa was staring at the ring Taehyung gave her when he proposed. It was cute. Moment by moment the chairs started to get filled up with people, good thing they were right here before the program started.

"Good morning fellow students. Today here we are having this program in this spacious arena for a celebration that only held once a year. This is the day where the school were built." The host entertained. "We're only celebrating half a day because we teachers have celebration this afternoon too. Without further-adoo let's start." Added the host.

"Let's start with a little film." The host said pointing at the big projector screen.

In the middle of the film, a glitch started to appear then.

"Hi Lisa,  I've missed you since the prom night. Are you really sure about your loyal prince charming? Are you really sure he didn't cheat on you again when your unconscious?  Are you sure he's keeping his promises?. Well I've got proof" the familiar voice and face stopped for a few seconds before speaking the last sentence.

The crowd started gasping. Taehyung hurriedly grabbed Lisa's arms leaving the gym walking outside. They've arrived at the spot where Taehyung proposed'The Garden' .

Lisa's P.O.V

I can feel a notification dinging in my bag when Me and Taehyung walked out from the Gym.

We stopped at the garden where he proposed. I grabbed my phone and tapped the notification, it landed on a video. I played it my tears were streaming like a heavy rain. I saw it  clearly that Taehyung is cheating on me. Again by f**k**g .... Irene.