Chapter 30 - Promise

-EDITED-

4 years later

Lisa's P.O.V

It's been 4 years since mine and Taehyung's wedding.

The twins is now in the kindergarten

Me and Tae are quite busy this past few weeks because of the trips, but we never failed to have time on our kids.

Tonight we will going to have a family vacation in Jeju island to have some fun.

Taehyung's P.O.V

We have taken our family business since the past 4 years, the company went bigger as time pass by and We have also built our company on the few country's.

It's always a busy day but seeing my family builts the strength that I need.

To be honest me and Lisa has a very healthy relationships as well as the kids.

But we can never avoid fighting at things even the smallest, maybe because We're both possessive.

But we tend to solve our problems by being at each other's side.

We're having a vacation for a few months. The company will be taked care by our most trusted employees making it at a healthy sake.

3rd Peron's P.O.V

The kids We're having fun at their private indoor kids pool at the hotel with their parents looking after at them.

The couples smiled at their wonderful kids. But soon they told them to wash up to have dinner the kids gladly followed their parents order.

In such a small age the kids were taught on how to take care of themselves when their parents is not home with the help of their very own maids and butler of course.

The couple were at their very own bed in the hotel cuddling.

Lisa's P.O.V

hmm I'm thinking of another baby, does Taehyung wants another child/

This is the curse of loving children too much.

And besides does the twins want another sibling?

I like to find out myself in the future if me and Tae would add a new family member,If yes I would be very happy.

I walked towards the Tae watching over the kids playing at the sand,I hugged him and placed my head on his neck.

"I Love you Taehyung"I pecked his lips after saying that.

"I Love you too, my Princess"He says and pecked me back.

Taehyung really did change, He really have kept his Promise.

THE END

I changed the ending plot yeah I know. Please bear with it