Chapter 10 - Prank Gone wrong

-EDITED-

Lisa's P.O.V

I woke up sore today last night was pretty fun, I thought it would really hurt. I saw That Tae was hugging my waste tightly I was planning to take a bath. I'm trying to get out from Tae's grip but he's so strong even when sleeping

"Stay"I heard him saying in his husky voice, he's just tightening the grip from my waste, opening his eyes smiling at me. "Did you have fun last night babe"He said smirking I just blushed nodding. It was a few seconds of silence when "Sorry babe, I'm sorry that I didn't spend time with you yesterday I promise that,when it's already summer break we'll spend each day with good memories "when he said that I smiled and pecked his nose but he just frowned.

"Why peck the nose when there's a lips"he said pouting like a baby, I just chuckled at his silliness.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I decided to tease Lisa so when she pecked my lips I pulled her neck, instead giving me a peck she gave me a long passionate kiss. She stopped the kiss and we touched our foreheads.

"I love you babe"I said to her while giving her a peck at her forehead."I love you too"She said smiling at me.
"We better take a bath, and eat I'm hungry"She said I smirked while giving me a confused look. She entered the room's bathroom without bringing the towel I just chuckled at her cuteness when I entered the  bathroom I didn't  forget to bring towels.

3rd Persons P.O.V

When Lisa was turning on the shower in a warm water someone wrapped arms on Lisa's waists causes her to flinch, when she turned around she saw Taehyung naked.

"Yah"Lisa said shy she didn't know that Tae and her would shower together."What don't you want to take a bath with me?"Taehyung with a grin said teasing Lisa. Lisa just slapped Taehyung's shoulder lightly

Timeskip

After they took a bath the two decided to visit their parents.they arrived at Lisa's parents house first when they entered they were surprised because Tae's parents were also there.

"Oh, what a surprise Taehyung and Lisa is here"Lisa's Dad said catching all the attention from the others. When they noticed they went to their parents and hugged them both and Vice versa.

"So Tae are you and Lisa okay now"Taehyung's mom said hoping a yes from his son."Yes mom and she's my girlfriend now"Taehyung said smiling after he said that,Taehyung's dad ruffled his son's hair and chuckled "that's my boy "his dad said while chuckling ."Appa~"Taehyung said whining and shy."So how did you two made up?"Lisa's mom asked winking

They told everything including that 'THING'.

When they finished visiting their parents they went for a dinner at a restaurant which has a bunch of people inside(but not to many though).

"Tae, the food is too expensive here lets just go to other restaurants " Lisa said worried about the price looking at Taehyung."Aniyo~ lets just order my treat"He said kissing Lisa's cheek.

"Thanks"Lisa said cheekily.After they decided on what to eat.

"Waiter!!"Taehyung said calling the attention of a waiter."Yes sir, are you ready to order"The waiter said bringing out his pen and paper."Yes we would love a good for 2 baby back ribs,2 bacon chicken and a bacon mozzarella pizza " Taehyung said looking at the waiter if he got the order.

"Is that all sir"The waiter said waiting a yes from Taehyung.

"Oh yes"Taehyung said smiling  to the waiter. After the waiter left, Lisa scolded Taehyung for ordering too many expensive dishes

30 minutes later

Taehyung and Lisa were munching the delicious dishes that the restaurant served it was great.

Timeskip (sorry, but I love you guys😂😂😚😚😚😚😚😘😅😘😘

When Lisa and Taehyung were outside the restaurant waiting for a Taxie (sorry I forgot to tell you that they didn't bring their car) someone walked out from a black van wearing a mask and a cap that was getting the gun behind 'HER' pants then.

"BANGGG!!!"A loud noise that echoed through the whole place.

Tbc