Bonus Chapter- The Sibling Argument

special chapter you my readers

Minji's P.O.V

"Minhee,What dis on my scween"I saw something on my ipad scween that says How do make babies.

"What is dat Minjiiiii~"I shrugged not knowing what it is.

"I du know Lil sis. Let's ask Mommy and Appa,Let's go"Minhee grabbed my hand and we went to go to Mommy and Daddy's Room.

We saw the door open and We opened it.

We saw Daddy Above Mommy and they're naked.

"Mommy Daddy what u too doing"They both covered thereselves.

"Minji,Minhee What are you two doing here?"Mommy asks with sweats on her pretty face.

"Why you two naked?"I asked

"Why did daddy bounce on you?"Minhee asks and The two of them blushed.

"We want to ask you something"I show them my screen.

"Mommy I was playing games and I accidentally tapped dis"Mommy and Daddy were shocked.

"It says to make babies. I want to make one please"I begged mommy and used My Puppy eyes.

Lisa's POV

Minju was using her puppy eyes on me.

"I'll tell you both when your older ok,Now you two go in your room.You can play together ok And never go to Mommy and Daddy's room without knocking ok?"The twins nodded.

"Let's Go Minhee let's play dollie"Minji says grabbing Minhee's hand and closing the door.

"But lil sis I no wanna play dollies there for girls"I can hear Minhee shout.

"They caught us Making Love Tae what are we going to do about it."I can feel Tae hugging Me.

"Let's just,cuddle for now ok"I nod not having an urge to continue our session with The kids barging to our room.

"I love you Lisa"

"I love you too Tae"He pulls me closer and I put my head in his chest.

3 hours later

I carefully escaped Tae's embraced and went to the bathroom and washed myself I wore an oversized hoddie and some jeans.

I kissed Tae's forehead before leaving the room,and going to the Twins Room

My eyes were not believing what they're seeing.

Minji was crying and Minhee was in the verge of tears trying to calm her sister down.

"Hey babies, what's wrong?"I ask them.

Minji's sobs became more intense.

Minhee came and hugged me tightly

"Hey sweetheart,What happened?"I cupped there cheeks.

"M-mommy Min- hee h-hit me with
d-d-dollie"Minji was trying to talk between her sobs.

I hugged the both of them.

"Hey Minhee,why did you hit Minji?"I aksed and he let out his tears now.

"I do wanna play dollies with Minji but she keeps telling but I no wanna"Minhee wipes his tears.

"But It's wrong to hit your sister especially when your the big brother.You know big brothers are supposed to take care of there little siblings"Minhee was sobbing harder. While Mi ji was burying her face on my chest.

"I'm sorry Mommy,Me no do it anymore I promise"Minhee says I smiled.

"Hey baby, you don't have to apologize to me,It's Your little sister you must apologize to"Minhee looks at the red puffy eyed Minji.

"M-Minji me S-Sor-ry"Instead of making it good Minji went behind me and hid behind my back.

"I-I no W-wanna b-be your Lil s-sister anymwo-re You hurt m-me!!,Y-you h-hit my h-head wid d-dollie!!"Minji shouts at Minhee.

It breaks my heart seeing the both of them fight.

I grabbed Minji at My back And placed the both of the infront if me.

"Hey my babies, You two are sibling your supposed to take care of eachother you know,Minji Mommy doesn't like you saying that to Minhee.Minhee already apologized and you Can't force Minhee to do something he doesn't want Ok? "Minji nods and Unexpectedly hugged Minhee

"M-Minhee M-me sorry,Me say not true. You foreva be my B-big brother ok?"Minhee nods and hugged back.

"Lil sis sorry too we can play dollies with me next time"Minhee says.

Then I can feel someone hugged my back,And puts his head on My neck.

"What did I miss"

"The two of them had an argument,but I told them to sort it out"I said.

"Let's go On another family day again,My littles"The twins eyes were glittering.

"But Promise Mommy and Daddy that you two will always love and care for eachother ok.And no more hitting dolls ok"The twins nods.

"Hey!,How do you know that"

"I eavesdrop on your conversation"

"I want to know what will you do,So I didn't bother on Going inside.I'm so lucky to have a wife like you"He kisses My head also The twins.

"Now Let's go Eat then go to the Amusement park. I have V.I.P tickets"

The twins squeeked in happiness.

Me and Tae hugge dthe both of them.

I sure hope The Twins will keep there PROMISE