Chapter Twentysix

Remus and I have agreed to keep or relationship a secret, after a lot of arguing. The only people who know are ourselves and Lily. No one says anything to Remus anymore, and I'm happy. Though I'm sad because he has to be alone a lot.
"Bria, if I were to hang around you'd still complain." He protests when I bring it up.
"But... But..." He does have a point. If we were to be around each other again, they'd start talking.
"Exactly. It's fine the way it is." He states.

"Whatever." I sigh, rolling onto my back.
We're laying on the grass by the Whomping Willow. We were supposed to be doing homework, but homework's boring. Instead Remus was asking me about the book I've been reading, Gone With the Wind(Yes, I'm still reading it, but I'm almost done; Only a couple more pages. I haven't had much time to read it lately.), until I mentioned us.
"Gone With the Wind. Maybe I'll read it someday." He finally says, breaking the silence.
"You should. I think you'd like it."
"But I have a lot of other books that I want to read."
" 'Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.' " I quote, smiling.
"What?" He asks, confused.
"Nothing."
"No, tell me."
"It'd ruin the whole book for you."
"Gone With the Wind?"
"Yes, Gone With the Wind! What other book would I be talking about?"
"I don't know."
"You can be stupid sometimes." I say jokingly, poking his arm.
"So can you." He says, poking me back.
For some reason I think this is hilarious, and Remus joins in on my laughter. Who's stupid? Both of us.

--A/N--

Eh, it's okay. A stupid chapter (I just realized that goes with the end of it).