Logan Alden, huh?

~Roman's POV~
  After that class I went to my first period and there was no one I knew there. I decided not to really talk to anyone since I was nervous. After First period was second period. Again, no one I knew. Third period the same thing. But in fourth period, that Logan guy was in my class. The teacher gave us some time to talk. So, I walked over to him. "Hello, my name is Roman." He looked up from his book and looked at me. I was getting nervous but then he said "salutations, my name is Logan." He spoke with no emotion. Him and Patton were very much opposites. "I saw you and I realized that we're in the same homeroom class." He closed his book and set it down on his desk. "Yes, that seems to be correct." Okay, this is good, he set down his book so we could have a conversation. "So, I've been meaning to ask you, do you have any friends?" I was nervous to ask that question, but I asked it anyway. "No, I've been focusing on school work." Awsome! Now I need to tell him about Patton! "Well, if you like, I could be your friend." "And I have this other friend, his name is Patton, I'm sure you two will become good friends." He took a second to think, which made me question what I said. "Alright, but I would like to meet Patton" Yes! "Okay, if we have the same lunch we could all sit together." "Alright then." The teacher told us to take a seat so we did. I sat behind Logan.
  When that period ended it was finally lunch. I got some food with Logan, then we both dat down at a table. I was looking around for Patton, then I saw him. I waved him over and when he saw Logan sitting with me, he was confused. He sat next to be, across from Logan. "H-Hi, I'm Patton." Patton was blushing a little bit. "Salutations, my name is Logan." I saw that Patton was enjoying his time talking to Logan. I couldn't tell if Logan was enjoying the time talking to Patton though. After lunch we all said our goodbyes.
  So, for this period we get to choose what we want to do. Like some people chose art for their sixth period and some people chose football. But me, I chose Drama. I just love acting! I signed up then went to the theater room. There were some kids already here, but yet again, I didn't know anyone. I took a seat. The teacher was talking to us about what plays we could do. We chose "Dear Evan Hansen". After Drama was P.E. I don't like P.E. But I have to do it. I walked to my locker and got my clothes. I didn't want to change in a locker room with a bunch of boys in there. So, I went to the bathroom, got changed, then went to the gym. We did a few laps, then we played a game of basketball. My team lost, but I didn't care. After that was back to homeroom then going home. After P.E I changed again in the bathroom and decided I was going to take a shower at home. I walked to homeroom and talked to Patton and Logan. Then the teacher told us about what she expects for us.          The bell rang and I went home. Me, Patton and Logan had exchanged phone numbers. When I got home, I took a shower and did my homework. The it was time for bed. I layed down thinking about how I got friends on the first day. Maybe this year wasn't going to he so bad, right?
(633 words, thanks for reading!)