Mine... (the oneshot)

---Roman's POV---

Today is June 1st, the beginning of pride month. I've known Virgil for some time now and I wanted to tell him how I felt. So I asked if we could hang out or something. He had said yes so I waited after school in the auditorium.

He appeared after a while. "Sup, so what is it that you wanted to talk about?" I was nervous. I know he will reject me and my heart will shatter but I must tell him. "Virgil, I..." He looked at me confused. "Come on just spit it out." I took a deep breath. "Virgil, I'm in love with you." There was silence which made me slightly uncomfortable. "Just hurry and reject me, get it over with-" "I l-love you too." I stood there in shock processing what he said. "Wait, you love me?" He was looking away from me and he was blushing. "Yeah."  I walked over to him and moved his chin so we could face each other. I looked into his eyes. We were both blushing, a lot.  I started to lean in slowly. Virgil stopped me by saying, "not yet mr. Confident." I rolled my eyes while smiling.

"Okay then Hot Topic."

"Aw, you think I'm hot."

"Yeah, I do."

Virgil blushed more and I chuckled. I was happy to call him mine. Even though he's a ghost and I'm a human, we'll make it work. Virgil and I made eye contact. I leaned in slowly and so did he. Then-
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
I woke up from my dream, I was speechless. And I was mad that I didn't get to finish it!

(Sorry this is so short and that it took so long. I had work to do for school and I procrastinated. Anyway thanks for the continued support on the story!)