The Rumor

(a/n: mention of suicide) (a/n 2: The picture on the top is Roman's schedule)
~Roman's POV~
   It's been a month. I'm not doing so good with my grades except for drama. Patton still likes Logan, but has said nothing about it. Logan is still the same, he is emotionless and is doing very well in the grades department. So, I decided to ask Logan about how he does well in school. I walked into homeroom and sat next to Patton and Logan. "Hey guys." I looked at them. "Hey kiddo!" Patton was still his little happy self. "Salutations Roman" Logan sounded tired and Patton and I noticed that. "Logan, are you okay? You sound tired."  Patton nodded in agreement after I said that. "I'm alright. I just didn't get enough sleep last night." Patton spoke right after Logan finished that sentence. "And why is that Kiddo?" Patton looked at Logan with consern in his eyes. "I was studying and finishing homework until about 2 a.m." I thought to myself, studying, that's what I've been missing! Also, finishing homework. I was woken out of that when Patton said, "Kiddo, that's not healthy!" I signaled Patton to keep his voice down. "I know, it's just that I have been busy lately, so I have to do my homework and studying at night."
"Okay kiddo, but you know if you need help just tell me or Roman."
"Alright Patton, I will, and thank you"
"No problems kiddo, that's what friends are for!" Patton smiled. When I looked at Logan he was, wait, blushing? Looks like Logan has emotioans after all. But, I was focused on what I was going to do after school. The library is open after school today, so I'll go there to study. We talked for a while more then it was time to go to first period. All of the periods where the same as always, except for one. In third period I over heard to people talking behind me. "Did you hear about what happened here a year ago?" A boy was talking to his friend. "No, what happened?" "I heard that a kid died here and his ghost is still in the school" I knew for a fact those were just rumors. I ignored them and continued my day.
~Time skip to lunch~
   A sat with Patton and Logan. I decided I was going to ask them about the rumor. "Hey, so have you guys heard about the rumor going around?" They both looked at me. "No, I don't believe so." Logan spoke up. "Well, what's the rumor about Kiddo?" I told them about what I heard the two boys talking about. "Kiddo, it's not a rumor, it's true." I looked at Patton in disbelief. Patton sighed. "I year ago, a kid committed suicide outside the school. After that weird things started happening. People's stuff went missing and some people heard whispering in their ear." Patton paused for a moment. "And some people actually saw him. I've seen him before." I was shocked. "The stuff stopped happening for a while, but now it's back." Patton was acting sorta serious. The bell rang to go to the next period. We said our goodbyes and walked our separate ways. I walked to the auditorium for theater. I set my bag down and walked on the stage everyone was there and we were talking about the play. It got hot so I put my jacket down on a little table prop. We talked about the play and about auditions. Then the ball rang again. I got my bag and left the auditorium. I was in such a rush that I forgot my jacket. I went to P.E. After that I went back to homeroom. I sat in the same spot as this morning. Patton and Logan came in together and sat down next to me. I looked at them both back and forth. "So, why'd you both come to homeroom together? You two must really care about each other." I was teasing them. Patton blushed. Logan blushed slightly. "You guys are not denying it." Then Patton nearly screamed, "n-no, it's not like that!" I just looked at him. "Yeah right. You both love each other. Admit it!" Patton gave me a stern look. "N-no we d-don't! We just saw each other in the halls and decided to walk to class together, as friends!" Logan fixed his glasses. "Yes, Patton is correct." I looked at Logan. "Okay then, whatever you say." After I said that our teacher walked in and gave us our homework. Then the bell rang to go home. We said our goodbyes once again. We went our separate ways. I went to the library. Then when I was walking there I realized that I forgot my jacket. The auditorium was closed so I had to sneak in. I ran over to the auditorium and opened the door quietly. I walked in and made sure no one else was there. I walked on the stage. That's when I saw him.
(A/n: I've been wanting to do a cliffhanger for so long! Anyway, thanks for reading. 868 words, including the a/n.)