Talk To Me (Logicality)

--Logan's POV--
  I walked home that day. "Wow, you hurt another person. Great job. Patton probably hates you now." The voice in my head was taking control. "This is why I told you not to make any friends. Because I knew you would hurt them. But no, you let your emotions take the better of you and you developed feelings for him, and not just any feeling, romantic feelings. You really fucked up." I tried my best to ignore it, but the silence of walking home didn't help. So, I put on my air pods (jeez, so fancy) and started listening to "Immortals" by Fall Out Boy. Then the voice finally stopped, for now.

-------------------The Next Day---------------------

  I arrived at school, tired and metaphorically, out of it. I walked into homeroom and saw Patton and Roman talking. I sat next to Patton, and as soon as I did they both were quiet. "They were talking about you, they hate you. They want to kick you out of their little group but they don't want to seem rude. You should just leave. Do it. Leave." I got up and walked out of the classroom. Luckally we have a pretty irresponsible teacher, so she wasn't here yet. I walked out and started to walk around the school. No one was out, it was quiet.  I then heard footsteps approaching me. "It's most likely one of the teachers coming to tell me to get to class," I thought to myself. I stop walking and turn around. I saw Patton walking twords me. I started to Panic a little. When Patton finally caught up to me we were both silent. Then he finally spoke up, "why did you leave?" I could hear sadness in his voice.
"I needed to,... do something."
"Which is?"
"It's none if your concern Patton."
"Aren't we friends?"
"Yes Patton, but-"
"Then talk to me!"
Tears started forming in Patton's eyes. I didn't say anything. "You always keep to yourself! Y-you always look sad and act sad and it worries me!" Tears began to fall down Patton's face. I was still silent, not knowing how to respond. "You give me mixed signs if you like me or hate me! So tell me, do you still want to be friends or not?! Do you like me or hate me?!" I stood there in shock, not saying a word. I could't speak. Patton stood there, a mix of anger and sadness expressed on his face. "I'm guessing you hate me then. Well, then goodbye Logan." Then Patton walked away.
-----------Change To Patton's POV-----------
  "He hates me, my crush hates me..." I mumbled to myself as I was in a bathroom stall, crying.
(A/n: So, I thought the song "8" would go good with this chapter. Anyway, school's out so I have more time to write. Okay, bye.)