Wait, Really?! (Logicality)

---Patton's POV---
   Me and Logan sat there in silence. I decided that today I was going to confess my feelings to him! I took a deep breath and said, "I'm sorry for yelling at you." Then Logan said, "no, don't be. It's my fault for walking away without informing you or Roman."  I smiled slightly. We are getting along again, this is great! "Logan, you don't have to tell me, but why did you walk away?"  He looked at me and I looked at him. We made eye contact and I blushed. I also smiled. Logan sighed then said, "I, I thought I had made you upset about what happened at lunch that one day. So, I felt like you didn't want to see me, so I left." My smile faded once he said that. "Logan, no matter what, I don't think I could hate you, even if I tried. And I like being around you." I smiled reassuringly. Okay Patton, this is the moment, you can do this! I blushed and mumbled, "b-because I like you..." I looked away preparing myself for rejection. But then I heard Logan say, "Patton are you sure?" I nodded still looking away. Logan cleared his throat and said,"well Patton, I believe I have romantic feelings for you as well." I imitately looked back at him. I was blushing a dark red, and I said, "wait, really?!"

"Yes, I have had these feelings for a while."

   I smiled. "So wait, are we dating now."
Logan was blushing and smiling a tiny bit. "Well, Patton would you like to go on a date with me?" I hugged him and said "yes of course!" He hugged me back.

"When should this event occur?"

"What about this weekend? We'll have time to pick out stuff!"

"Alright then, it is settled."

   The bell rang signaling it was time to go to class. Me and Logan got up and walked to class. I wanted to hold his hand but I was afraid he wouldn't be okay with it. He walked me to my class and I said "thank you." He said, "you're welcome" and walked away to his class.

(A/n: I know this chapter is short and it took long to make. It is currently 3:04 a.m and I'm tired and I want to finish this chapter and publish it. I'll make the next one longer. Okay, thanks for reading.)