The Queer Group

---Roman's POV---
   These past weeks have been a nightmare. Having to deal with Remus at home and at school is horrible. And I haven't had much time to talk to Virgil. But on the bright side Remus didn't hang out with me all the time. He has his friend Janus. I think his name is weird but there's nothing I can do about it. Then something bad happened.

   Me, Patton and Logan were walking together. I decided to come out to them today. We were walking to the garden to eat lunch. We sat down and I spoke up, "guys I need to tell you something." Patton and Logan looked at me. Patton asked, "what's up kiddo?"
"Well, it's not a big deal, but I'm gay." Patton smiled. "That's cool! It's like we're a little queer group!" I smiled at the realization. "Yeah, you're right." Little did I know that Remus and Janus were walking up to us and they overheard. "Well, looks like my brother's gay!" I look at Remus and he has a small smirk on his face. I knew what was coming. He was gonna tease me for it and he likes to tease me about things. "Yeah, so?" I say in an annoyed tone. "Oh nothing." Him and Janus sat down with us. Janus was quiet so I never really understood why my brother hung out with him, but I can't question. "How come you didn't come out to me sooner?" Remus asked. "Well I wasn't planning on coming out to you, you just overheard our conversation."

"Well that's just mean, not coming out to your own brother. Speaking of coming out, I guess I should tell you, I'm gay too."

"Well I assumed you were gay but I just forgot about it."

"Oh, well okay then. Looks like we got that all cleared up!"

"Yeah."
I ate some of my food, so did Patton, Logan and Janus. Remus ate all his food very quickly. He always did this for some reason. Probably him just being weird a.k.a himself. Lunch finished after a while and we all went to our classes.

-----Time Skip-----

I was in drama but no sign of Virgil. I wanted to tell him about what was going on but I didn't know where to find him. I could check the library or something. I focused on my script I had. Rereading the lines no make sure I know them. The show was next week. I hoped that maybe Virgil could come and see. But then it could risk him getting caught. I wanted to take a break and maybe look for Virgil a little. I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom and she said yes. I walked out and walked to the bathrooms. Now at this time I didn't know that Remus and Janus had free time because they came to the school later in the year. I saw them in the halls and immediately turned around. "Hey bro! You ditching class?" Remus and Janus walked up to me before I could leave. "No, I was just going to the bathroom."

"Well the bathroom's over there, are you really that stupid?"

"I know where the bathrooms are. I was just heading back to class."

"Why?"

I sigh and turn around to face them, "because I was going to avoid you and your friend." Remus acted hurt by what I said. "Aw, why? I'm so much fun to be around and we're brothers!" I roll my eyes. "You're not that fun to be around and stop using that we're brothers as an excuse." Remus sighs dramatically. "Fineeee. Anyway, I've been meaning to ask you something." I didn't want to put up with Remus but there was no way out of it. "What is it?" He smirked a little and said, "do you have a crush on any guys? Come on tell me!" I blushed. "W-what?!"