I'm trying... (prinxiety)

---Roman's POV---
   Patton went after Logan and I was left alone. I wanted to go to too but I decided it was best that I stay. I was just thinking. Thinking about Virgil. I was trying to figure out my feelings for him. I couldn't understand my feelings twords him. I thought about it but it still didn't make sense. I can't figure it out, it is so frustrating!
   But, still, I had a longing to see him again. Even though he's a jerk face, I just want to see him. His cute face and the way he looked while sleeping was adorable. Oh no, I think I've figured it out. I have a crush on him. No way, I can't! He's a ghost and I'm a human! And besides, how foolish would it sound if I said I was dating the ghost boy or a ghost! I just need to never see him again. That's it. Okay, I'll see him one more time and I'll tell him to leave me alone and that I never want to see him again!

   After a while I saw the teacher come into the classroom. But no Logan and no Patton. Maybe they're dating now. Maybe they went someplace or something. Then Patton walked in. He came and sat next to me. He looked sad so I decided to break the silence, "hey Patton, you okay?" He looked at me and forced a smile. "Yeah Kiddo, I'm fine!" I'm guessing that him and Logan didn't get together. And he looks like he doesn't want to talk about what happend, so I won't ask.
----------------------Time Skip-----------------------
   I went to third Period and saw Logan. If you looked really closely you can see the sadness inside him. I decided I would try to talk to him after class. I was trying to figure out what could have happened between them. Maybe Patton confessed but Logan didn't feel the same. Then they stopped being friend because it would be to awkward. Anyway, after class we all were walking to our next period and I walked up to Logan. "Hey Logan." Logan looked at me then back ahead. "Salutations Roman."
"So, you okay? You look a bit sad."
"I'm fine. Now I need to get to my next class."
"Okay then. I'll see you later!" I smile at him. "Yes, indeed." Then he walked away. I went to my next class as well.
-------------Another Time Skip-------------------
   It was lunch and I was determined to find out what happened. I sat down at a table and and waited for Patton and Logan. But, they never came. In the middle of lunch I threw away my food and went out to go look for them. I checked the library first. It was empty, just some students. I walked over to the back and saw Virgil. He was reading a book and had his headphones on. "He could help me, it is a big school after all. No, I shouldn't ask him. I need to look for my friends right now. But, maybe, just maybe, we can become friends. Maybe this feeling I have for him is just a friendship kind if feeling. Yeah, it has to be. I will go confront him," I thought to myself as I was slowly approaching him. I was nervous. I stood in front of him and tapped him on his shoulder. He was startled and turned invisible for a second. Then he turned back visible. I had a small smile on my face. He closed his book while looking at me and took off his headphones. "What do you want?" I took a deep breath then said, "I want to become friends or allies at least." He looked confused.
"Why?"
"You seem like a nice person to be friends with."
"Okay, first asking what my name is then wanting to be friends, what is going in with you?"
"Well, we did have that little bonding moment. You seem like a nice person too."
---Switch To Virgil's POV---
   The thought of that little bonding moment made me blush a bit. I controlled it and made it stop. "Listen here, you probably just going to use me or some shit, so why don't you just leave me alone? Because I'm not falling for your tricks." Yeah, I have trust issues, but it's only because of the friends I used to have...

(A/n: Wow, it's been a while. I wanted to write some more, but I decided to leave it for the next chapter. Also, it's my birthday and I'll be spending it in quarantine. Yay. [You probably don't care] Anyway, stay safe, see you in the next chapter.)