Friends

---Roman's POV---
We entered the school and I thought of places Virgil could be. Maybe the library or the auditorium. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Patton speak. "T-the school looks scary at night." Remus looked at him. "Yeah, that's what makes it more fun!" I sighed and said, "okay, we can get this over with if we split up. We'll all meet back here in about half an hour or so, sound good?" We all agreed that Patton could go with Logan and Remus with Janus. So it all worked out. We went our separate ways, I went to the library first. I looked around and he wasn't anywhere. I then went to the auditorium. I looked around for a while. Then I saw him sitting backstage listening to music. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He got startled but realized it was me, so he paused the music and took off his headphones.

"Why are you here?"

"My brother wanted to come to try to catch you."

"Well he's stupid."

"Tell me about it."

We decided we would both stay here and talk. Just about random things that came to mind.

---Patton's POV---

Logie and I have been walking around for a while. We haven't seen anything unusual or weird. We thought we would go to the auditorium. We walked in and I could hear two people talking. "L-Logie, do you know who's talking?" He was silent for a moment, listing to the voices. "It sounds like Roman but I'm not sure who he's talking to." We went to go investigate but then I saw Roman talking to the ghost boy. I couldn't believe it. I looked at Logan and he looked confused because he's never seen the ghost boy before. Before I could tell him he spoke up. "Salutations Roman, would you mind telling us who this is?" Roman froze and then looked at us. "Oh, hey guys. This is my friend, Virgil. He wanted to come along but he arrived late." I knew Roman was lying, so I decided to speak up. "Kiddo, I know that's the ghost boy." Roman was silent for a moment then said, "okay, fine. I'm friends with him." I smiled softly. "Kiddo, there's nothing wrong with that, right Logie?" I looked at him. "Yes, I must agree with Patton." Roman smiled slightly.

"Thanks for being so chill about this."

"No problem!"

"You're welcome."

We all introduced ourselves and after convincing Virgil, we all became friends.

(A/n: Should I make short parts because it won't take me as long or longer parts? Just a quick question. Also, sorry for the long wait.)