Virgil A.k.a The Ghost Boy (I didn't know what else to put)

(I got the picture from Pinterest so I don't know who the artist is. But anyway, sorry for the long wait. To make up for it I made a sorta long chapter and I added a picture. Enjoy.)

---Roman's POV---
       I can't believe this! Of course I'm not telling Remus who my crush is! One, because it's a ghost and two out if all people I'm defendantly not telling Remus! "I'm not telling you!" Remus gasped. "So you do have a crush! Come on, just tell your dear brother who it is!" Remus and I continued arguing.

---Switch to Virgil's POV---

I'm wandering around the school when I hear two people arguing. I want to see what's going on so I go over to where the noise was coming from. It was Roman and these two other kids. I knew that Roman's theater class is right now. I decided to do him a favor and scare these people away. But then I saw two other people walk up to him. It was Roman's friends, I think. I decided to have some fun and scare them too. I walk up behind the short one with glasses and tapped him on the shoulder. I was invisible so he couldn't see me. He looked around and turned to the other one with glasses. "Logie, did you tap my shoulder?" He looked at the taller one. "No, I didn't." I tapped his shoulder again and made myself visible since no one was looking. He looked at me and I said, "boo" and turned invisible again. He grabbed the taller one's arm and was was scared.

---Switch to Logan's POV---

    Patton held onto my arm and I looked at him. "What's wrong Patton?" He looked at me and he also looked scared. "I-I saw the ghost boy. He's here right now." I didn't fully believe in the paranormal rumors at this school, but I decided to go along with it. "Patton, everything's going to be alright. We just came to help Roman." He slowly nodded in agreement and I turned to Roman. "What is going on here?" He looked at me and said, "it's nothing, you guys should get back to class. That's what I'll be doing right now anyway."

---Switch to Roman's POV---

     I heard Patton tell Logan that he saw Virgil and I think it might be because I'm here, so I'm going to go back to class and maybe try to talk to him. Remus spoke up, "this school is haunted?! That's awesome! I have an idea, what if we all came here after school at night and try to catch the ghost?" I looked at Remus. "No that's a stupid idea!" Logan said, "I have to agree with Roman. We could get in serious trouble for sneaking in." Patton agreed, "yeah, and it could be scary and we could get hurt. We shouldn't disturb the ghost boy, that might make him mad." Remus rolled his eyes. "You guys are no fun, well, me and Janus are gonna do it! If you guys want you can come, we'll meet in front of the school at 11." And with that Remus and Janus walked away. I looked at Patton and Logan and said, "sorry about him, he's such a burden. You should go to class." Logan nodded, "alright, we'll talk to you later, goodbye Roman." "Yeah, bye Roman." Then they left. I started walking back to class. I wasn't that worried about getting scolded for taking so long. The teacher is nice and chill.

  I walked in the class and went on stage with everyone else. I helped with some props and talked to my friend and a few people I've talked to before. Soon enough the bell rang and I went to P.E. I don't really like this class. But at least it keeps me fit. I'm also fairly good at sports. I would say basketball is my favorite out of the rest. Today we were going to play basketball and I was grateful for that. We started the game when I saw Virgil watching from afar. I decided to try my best so I can impress him, maybe.

---Switch to Virgil's POV--- (just for a short while)
   I admit, I like watching Roman during his P.E class. Sometimes it could be funny and other times, he would, I don't know how to put it. (A/n: he does, but he doesn't want to say/think it. I'll let you people wonder about what he was going to say/think. Let your Roman [or Remus] run wild.) But this time he was playing basketball and he spotted me. I blushed and continued watching. I knew Roman was pretty good at basketball so I decided to stay and see what he would do.

---Back to Roman's POV---
---Also, short time skip---

  My team won. I was happy and sweaty. I tried my hardest. I looked over to where Virgil was and he was smiling a little. His smile was cute. But, I know he wouldn't like me because I'm a human and he's a ghost and stuff, but I decided I might at least try to win him over. It probably wouldn't work out but, I at least want to call him mine for a day or two. I walked over to the locker rooms and did what I needed to do.

     Then I went over to homeroom class. I sat next to Patton and Logan and we talked. Patton told us about when he saw Virgil a.k.a the ghost boy. Then a while later Remus and Janus sat with us. Remus started talking about how him and Jauns are going to break into the school at night and catch the ghost. "So Roman, Logan, Patton, are you coming or not?" I rolled my eyes. "We've told you before Remus, no-"

"Aw, is little Roman scared or to uncool to come?"

"It's not that I just think it's stupid."

"Come on, if you come you might become popular like you've always wanted. Besides me and Janus explored the school, we know this place well enough to break in. And I don't think there's security at night."

I started thinking about it, maybe if I go then I could warn Virgil, and see him and maybe talk to him. I sighed. "Fine, I'll go. But just to make sure you don't do anything stupid." "Alrighty then!" Logan and Patton tried to talk me out of it but it didn't work, I had my mind settled.

---Time Skip---

I started to rethink my choices when we were standing in front on the school. I also talked Logan and Patton into it because I thought that they could also be friends with Virgil. "Are you ready kids?" Remus looked at us with a smirk on his face. No one responded and we walked to the back of the school.