The New Kids

---No One's POV (3rd person)---

   Roman walked up to Virgil. "Why are you here?" Roman was trying his best not to sound angry since they just because friends. Virgil was blushing a little but Roman thought nothing about it. "Well, we're friends now right?" Roman said, "Yes, we are. I thought we covered that earlier?" In reality, Virgil just missed Roman and wanted to see him again and he had nothing better to do. But he couldn't tell him that. "We did. And it's just that, I thought since we are friends now I could come watch." Roman sighed a little. He knew that is what friends do sometimes. "Yeah, you're right. Sorry for getting upset about it." Virgil smirked a little. "Wow, an apology? From Roman? I never thought this day would come." Virgil was just messing around and Roman realized that. "Ha ha, very funny. I'm not mean, it just that you got on my nerves before." Virgil thought back to those times. "That's just how I play around. Get used to it." But Virgil actually did those things to try to deny his feelings twords Roman and to try to get rid of them. "Okay then. Look, I gotta go back to class I'll talk to you later or something. Bye Hot Topic." And with those words Roman started to walk away. Then he heard Virgil say, "bye princey." Roman blushed and he knew he was blushing. So he didn't dare look back.

----------Time Skip----------

   Roman walked to his homeroom class. He saw Patton and Logan. Patton was smiling and blushing a little. Logan was actually a little happy. Roman walked up to them and sat with them. "Hey guys, I'm guessing you're friends again?" Logan fixed his glasses. "You are partially correct." Roman gasped a little. Patton then said, "me and, Logie are gonna go on a date!" Patton blushed more after he said that. Logan blushed slightly but it was barely visible. "It's "going" to not "gonna"." Roman smiled. "I'm so happy for you two! I've been  shipping you guys for a while now and I knew about Patton's crush and Logan's." Logan then spoke up, "what exactly does shipping mean?"
"Oh, it means that I've been wanting you two to date."
"Okay then."
Patton was blushing a lot, almost fully red actually. They realized that the teacher had walked in. "Okay class, I have some news." The whole class became quiet. "There will be two new students coming here. So I need you all on your best behavior tomorrow, because they will be in this class. You may now continue your conversations." Patton then said, "this is exciting!" Roman agreed. Logan didn't care much about the situation. Soon enough the bell rang and everyone went home. Roman was going to visit Virgil but he decided not to.

----------The Next Day----------

They were all in their seats. Logan and Patton sitting next to each other and Roman sitting next to them. Patton and Roman were both excited. Logan not so much. The teacher was there too. Then the teacher called two names. One of them sounding familiar to Roman. "Now, I believe you already have spotted the two new students because you haven't seen them before. But their names are Remus and Janus. Now be nice to them."

----Switch To Roman's POV----
   Wait, Remus?! What is he doing here?! I haven't seen him since we were small! Whatever. Today is also the football game thing. It's just a practice but we have to see it.

------Time Skip To The Practice Game------

Me, Patton and Logan walked over to the bleachers and sat down. It wasn't  that hot so it was nice. The mood was killed though when Remus sat next to me with the other new kid, I think his name was Janus. Logan and Patton stopped talking and looked over at them. "Hey bro! I didn't know you had friends!" I gave him a look and said, "what do you want and what is he doing with you?"
"Well you see, I just wanted to sit with my brother and he's my friend!"
"Can you stop speaking so loud?"
"Nope!!"
Patton then spoke up, "Roman you have a brother?" I looked at Patton. "Yeah." Remus said, "Aw, you did tell them about me? How mean."
"No, because I didn't have to. And how did you get a friend anyway?"
"I talked him into it"
I sighed and looked out at the field. The practice game had started so I just watched. So did everyone else.

(A/n: I didn't want to use Deceit's real name because I didn't want to spoil it for anyone. Also for his face he doesn't have scales, because he's human. Everyone else is also human, except Virgil. Instead Deceit will have little faded scratches on the left side of his face.)