Remus, shut up

(Warnings: cussing and mention of intercourse)

---Remus' POV---

"So, do you think Roman and his friends are scared?" I looked at Janus and he was looking ahead.

"I don't know, maybe."

"We should go scare them! They'll probably shit their pants!"

Janus sighed and said "sure." I ran off and he followed but walking. I heard talking in the auditorium. "I'm gonna go through the door that leads backstage." I walked inside quietly and I saw them talking to someone. So I did the most reasonable thing to do and screamed.

---Switch to Roman's POV---

Out of nowhere we heard a scream. Patton clinged to Logan and Virgil disappeared. I looked to where it was coming from and it was Remus. He stopped screaming and Janus came up behind him with a blank expression on his face. "Your friend just disappeared, that's awsome!" Remus found out about Virgil. "Virgil, you can show yourself. This is my brother." He became visible again and was right behind me. He looked scared but he was calming down. I blushed a little and Remus seemed to notice.

"oh, does my brother have a crush?!"

"No I don't!"

"Oh come on! Maybe you two can have experimental intercourse, y'know for science!"

"Remus shut up!" I was blushing more now and it was obvious. "Whatever you say brother, but I know you want to." Remus was grinning at this point. "No I don't!" I sighed and fixed my hair. "Alright I say we leave now." Logan and Patton agreed,
with me and so did Janus. Janus dragged Remus with us and we left. Remus was teasing me and bugging me about Virgil. I couldn't wait until I got back home.

(A/n: Sorry this is so short, I wanted to get this part out.)

Ghost Boy 《prinxiety》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें