Issues (Logicality)

--Patton's POV--
  I walked over to my next period. The only bad thing is that Logan has this period with me. I walked into the classroom and saw Logan reading a book and some other students talking. I walked to the back of the classroom and sat there. I guess Logan noticed me because a few seconds later he was in front of my desk. He looked a little mad, but mostly concerned. "Patton, I was worried about you. I was going to go look for you, but Roman told me not to." I'm happy that Logan was concerned about me.
"Oh, don't worry Logan, I'm fine. And that's weird."

"Are you sure Patton? You seemed stressed and panicked."

"Really, I'm fine."

   The truth was though, I wasn't fine. But I didn't want to worry him. I didn't want to worry anyone. My job is to keep people happy, to always put others before myself. To be a happy father figure to them, someone that they can trust with secrets and other things. And of course I couldn't tell Logan what was really wrong. I'm not ready to confess, and I don't think I ever will be. What if I confess and he doesn't want to be friends anymore. I don't think I could handle that. And besides, he's probably as strait as a ruler. Logan broke me out of my thoughts by saying, "Patton, I... I feel like you... *sigh* never mind." I look at him confused. "Logan, you can tell me." He looked at me with a hint of, sadness. As soon as he was about to speak again the teacher came in the room. He went back to his seat. And I stayed curious of what he was going to tell me.
---Time Skip---
  The bell rang to go to our next period. I got my stuff and walked put the classroom along with the rest of the class. I thought that Logan would finally tell me what he was going to say.  But that didn't happen. Instead he just walked out of the classroom not even looking at me. Not even a glance. Did he find out about me having a crush on him? Mabey that's what he was going to say. He probably hates me now and thinks I'm weird. He probably doesn't want to be friends anymore. All the horrible thoughts started to fill my head. I had to keep myself from crying in front of everyone in the halls. I went to my next period and forgot about Logan.
---Time Skip Again--- (a/n: I'm lazy)
  The bell rang again, signaling it was time to go back to homeroom. I remembered that I would see Logan again. I grabbed my stuff and went over to my homeroom. I saw Roman sitting down and I went to go sit next to him. "Hey Patton, you okay?" Roman was worried for me. "Yeah kiddo, I'm fine," I lied. I can be a good liar if I wanted to. But I was taught that lying was wrong, so I didn't lie much. Unless in situations like these. "Okay, that's good." There was a few moments of silence until I saw Logan walk into the room. I felt my heart drop. I wanted to run out of that room, but I couldn't. We made eye contact by accident. He looked kinda sad, he looked like he was trying to hide it though. He was like me. He looked down and walked twords us. He had no other choice but to sit next to me. He sat down next to me and was silent. Roman and I looked at each other. We could both agree that something was wrong with him.

(A/n: wow, I finaly finished this part. It's currently 12:05 a.m and I'm tired. Well, hope you enjoyed reading this. Bye.)