(again, come up with a title later)

---Roman's POV---

I froze. How did Remus know? Is he just messing with me? He probably is. "I don't have a crush. But what about you? Do you have a crush on Janus?" Remus sighed. "Nope, I just hang out with him." He glanced over at Janus. I knew he must have a crush on him, they hang out a lot. Or maybe they are just really good friends. "Okay then, whatever you say." There was silence. Until Patton was done talking to Janus, then we all went home.

---The Next Day---

It was my drama class and I was thinking about confessing to Virgil. I know he would think I was weird and would probably never want to see me again. And my friends are now him friends so I'd have to make up excuses not to hang out with them if Virgil is around. But then again, I can wait one more year, then a few days or weeks before I graduate I can tell him. That way it wouldn't be awkward and we wouldn't have to see each other again. I decided I should just get it over with, but I won't confess today, maybe another day. But before I confess to Virgil I should tell Logan and Patton.

---Time Skip---

I was with Loan, Patton, Remus and Janus. Patton, Remus and Janus were talking about the sleepover, Logan was reading a book and I was deciding if I wanted to tell Remus and Janus about my crush. They don't seen trustworthy, so I won't. We all decided that we would have the sleepover today since it's Friday. I asked to go to the bathroom before school was over and started to look for Virgil, I couldn't find him anywhere. We went home after school was over. I went home and packed some stuff. I did at least some homework and soon enough it was time to go. I knocked on Remus' door, told him that we had to go and we left. We arrived at Patton's house in a few minutes, it wasn't very far. We got off the car and knocked on the door. We heard a dog barking and then Patton opened the door. "Hi kiddos, come on in!" Patton was smiling like he always is. We went in and saw Patton's dog, they were adorable. Patton picked the dog up. "This is daisy, she's very nice and won't bite. Wanna hold her?" I nodded and held, the dog in my arms. Then there was a knock at the door. Daisy started barking so I put her down as Patton opened the door. Logan and Janus were there. Patton greeted them and they came inside. "So, wanna go to my room?" We all agreed and Patton showed us to his room. He also gave us a small, tour of his house so we could know where everything is. We walked into his room and put our stuff down. "I say that the two lovebirds should sleep next to each other!" We all looked at Remus. Patton was blushing, and Logan was just confused as to why Remus said that. "Come on, I can tell that Janus and Roman agree with me, so just do it. And besides it will be good for the relationship." Everyone stood silent. "Fine, then don't, it was just a suggestion. You all are looking at me like I'm a crazy person!" Patton took a deep breath to calm himself from, I assume a gay panic. "Okay kiddos. What if we set up our sleeping spots and then go watch a movie in the livingroom?" We all agreed and put our stuff out. Then we all walked to Patton's livingroom.

(A/n: I wanted to get this part out already. Sorry that it's short.)