Damn You Ghost Boy! (Virgil's POV)

~Ghost Boy's (Virgil) POV~
  I wake up and look at the clock. It's about time that the school starts. I get up and walk out of the library. I see students walking into their homeroom class. "I wonder if that Roman kid is here yet." I talk to myself sometimes. I walk up to his homeroom class and see him with his friends. I walk up to their table. I was invisible so nobody could see me. That's when I heard it. "So, I went to go get my jacket and he was right there holding it!" I couldn't believe it. He was telling them that he saw me. 'I knew that he would do this, he just wanted it to gain popularity!' I decided to steal his homework. I got it and left the class room. I waited till it was time for them to switch to first period. When they did I followed Roman to his classroom. I stood next to the door. I had the homework hidden somewhere. I watched as he got scolded and walked out of the classroom. I teleported to where I had hid his homework. I turned myself visible and was holding it in my hand. He saw me and walked up to me. I had a grin on my face. "I told you not to tell anyone, but you did." This was going to be fun. "Did you take me homework?" He was acting serious. I laughed a little then said, "Yeah, I took it." I held it up in my hand. He tried to grab it and I stepped back. "I'm not letting you have it." I'll admit it, it is quite fun teasing him. "Give me my homework!" He was getting mad now. He tried to grab it again. He caught me by suprise, but I managed to step back in time. "No." I was actually enjoying this for some reason. I've tested people before by stealing their stuff, but something was different about teasing him. 'I'm enjoying teasing him more than people I've teased before. Hm, weird.' "You better continue walking to the principal's office, they might start to wonder where you are." He was really mad now. He walked away in anger. I teleported to the auditorium. I looked at his homework and sighed. I was actually feeling empathy twords him. I hid in a storage room and took a nap.

(A/n: and that's when he realized, he's gay, jk. Anyway, thanks for reading!)