Damn You Ghost Boy!

I went to school. Today was Friday. I went into homeroom and saw Patton and Logan. I sat with them. I told Logan about the ghost boy. He didn't believe me at first but then after a while he did. Our teacher came and she was sorting papers on her desk. We continued talking about another topic other than the ghost boy. We said our goodbyes and I left to my first period. I walked into class and sat in my seat. I felt proud because I had done the homework. I reached into my backpack, but it wasn't there. 'Wait, I swear I put it in here!' The teacher began to collect the homework. I started panicking. Yesterday I forgot to do the homework and the teacher warned me that if I didn't do the homework for today, I would be in trouble. The teacher came up to me. I look at her and smile nervously. "Where's your homework?" As soon as she finishes that sentence I started rambling. "I'm so sorry, I did it last night, I swear, but it's not in my backpack-" she cut me off. "You've missed your homework for three days in a row. I need you to go to the principal's office." I got up and got my stuff. I walked out of the classroom.
I was walking down the hall when I saw someone. It was the ghost boy! I walked up to him. He just looked at me with a grin. "I told you not to tell anyone, but you did." It was him, he probably took my homework! "Did you take my homework?" He laughed a little then said, "Yeah, I took it." He held it up in his hand. I tried to grab it but he stepped backwards when I did. "I'm not letting you have it." 'He's teasing me!' I got mad. "Give me my homework!" I didn't say that to loud. "No." He was smirking now. I tried to grab it again and he stepped backwards again. "You better continue walking to the principal's office, they might start to wonder where you are." I try to calm myself down. 'He's so rude!' I walk away in anger. I look back and he's gone. 'I hope he doesn't do anything else.' I walk to the principal's office. I get a talking to then I walk back to class.
(Sorry this was short, I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Anyway, thanks for reading!)