The Ghost Boy

(A/n: small mention of suicide)
~Roman's POV~
  I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the Ghost boy that everyone was talking about! And he had my jacket! "This must belong to the new kid." He had my jacket in his hands, he was looking at it.  "I think his name was Roman, I saw him during his homeroom class." I decided to take a picture of him and ask Patton if this was really the ghost boy. He wasn't hovering over the ground like I heard in books, he was just kinda, faded. Little did I know when I took the picture, it had flash on. As soon as the light flashes I hid my phone in my pocket. He looked at me. I looked at him. I was a little scared, but I couldn't let it show. "So, you're trying to get proof of me too?" I couldn't make eye contact with him, I just couldn't. "No." I said that as confidently as I could. "Look, i know your new and trying to make friends and be 'popular', well this isn't going to help you."
"That's not why I'm here." I said it with confidence this time. "So, why are you here?"
"I came here for my jacket that you're holding." I could look him in his eyes, his purple gorgeous eyes, wait what am I thinking?! "Here." He threw my jacket at me and I caught it. "If you tell anyone that you saw me, some bad things might happen to you." He disappeared with a smirk on his face. I was in shock, I just had a conversation with the ghost boy. And I thought his eyes were gorgeous! I'll just forget about that, I hope. I took off my backpack then put on my jacket, then put my backpack back on. I should probably go home, it's been a long day. I walked home and went to my room. I decided I would tell Patton, I don't think the ghost boy would do anything to me.
Roman: Hey Patton
Patton: Hey Kiddo!
Roman: Something happened
Patton: What is it?
Roman: I saw the ghost boy...
Patton: Oh, did he say anything to you?
Roman: Yeah, we had a short conversation
Patton: Really?!
Roman: Yeah, he had my jacket and I asked for it back.
Patton: Okay, I'm glad nothing bad happened to you Kiddo
Roman: Yeah
Patton: I have to go do homework now, I'll talk to you later
Roman: Okay
I turned off my phone and just layed on my bed. I thought about him, the ghost boy. 'I should have got his name at least! And why did he commit suicide? Well, if I see him again I'll ask him.' (If words are in between these: '_____' that means that they're thinking to themselves) I sat up in bed and took out my homework.
  'I can't do it!!!' I decide to take a five minute break to look at Instagram. I turned on my phone and looked at the time. 'It is, wait, 4:18!' 'I can do  the rest of my homework later.' I leave my homework where it is and I was on my phone.
~Time Skip~
  Next thing I know I'm on YouTube laughing at some video. I haven't bothered to look at the time. I put my phone down and went to my kitchen grabbing a snack then coming back to my room. I set it down on my nightstand. I turn on my phone and see the time. '8:56!' I imitately grab my homework. 'I swear I was just in my phone for 30 minutes!' I begin to work on my homework.
~Another Time Skip~
  I finish my homework at 10 something. I put it all away and lay on my bed. I'm exhausted. I had a few brakes while trying to do my homework. I doze off and eventually fall asleep.

(Thanks for reading! Also, sorry for the long wait, I procrastinate a lot.)