𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆🤎.

"I didn't ask but coo"
I gave her that "Wdf if your problem" look. Dani looked mad and I just prayed she wouldn't say anything.
She scoffed. "Gir-" but then her face softened and she chuckled. "I'll leave y'all alone. Nice to meet you Aaliyah."
She started walking away then looked back at me and said
"We'll talk later Ma" and winked.
I watched her walk away. There go them waterfalls. Maneee.. I hate how she makes me feel.
Previously^

Kierra's POV
I dreamily watched Danielle walk down the hallway to wherever she was going. I was daydreaming until I heard a locker slam. I jumped and turned around and saw Aaliyah walking out the building. I called out to her
"AALIYAH"
She kept walking until she got out the building. I frowned and followed her outside where she was sitting on a bench with her head down. I jogged up to her and sat next to her. I tapped her knee.
"Aaliyah? You okay? What's wrong?"
She kept her head down and said in a shaky voice,
"Leave me alone Kierra."
I was confused as hell. She was perfectly fine 10 minutes ago..until I introduced her to Dani..ugh. I lifted her chin up so she faced me and saw a teary eyed Aaliyah. She wouldn't even look at me. I gave her a frown.
"Best? What's wrong?" She didn't answer so I went on.
"Why you always do this..every time I introduce you to someone I'm talkin to or a friend, you get like this. What's yo problem?"
She looked me in my eyes.
"So y'all talkin now huh? Just a second ago you was acting like you didn't know her..and now you claim y'all talkin?? Okay Kierra."
I furrowed my brow.
"Tuhhh. Aaliyah please. Ian even say we was talkin I said you do this to everyone so please chill df out."
"No because you always hiding shit from me bruh. Like why can't you just tell me stuff? I'm yo bestfriend and you act like imma tell the whole world what you tell me when you know I ain't that type of bitch!"
At this point I was getting pissed. I threw my hands up and stood up.
"Aaliyah. THIS is why ion tell you shit!! You always catch an attitude with anybody I introduce you to!"
Her face saddened
"I-"
"No Aaliyah. Ain't no damn "I". I'm getting fed up of you acting like this. You ain't my girl nor are we talkin. Like you said before. You my bestfriend" I emphasized friend. "Stop acting like you entitled to having an attitude wit everyone I introduce you to for fuck's sake."
There was a tear on her cheek now. I didn't even feel bad for her at this point. Because she always does this. I looked down at her and scoffed.
"Nothing to say now huh?"
She looked down and I chuckled.
"Tuh. Aight Aaliyah. Catch you whenever."
I left her there and walked back into the building pissed as ever.

I still had time before my first class so I was on my way to the library. I was walking down the hallway deep in my thoughts when I bumped into someone. I stumbled and I almost fell. I felt someone's hands on my waist and I looked up to see Danielle. She stood me up and asked me with her hands still on my waist and a worried look on her face,
"You good?"
I looked down at her hands then back at her. I was feeling a type of way and I hate to admit it but I didn't want her to let go.
"Y-yea I'm good" I stuttered.
She laughed.
"Good." She still had her hands on my waist. "I was gon ask you later when you wasn't wit yo friend but you alone now so..you wanna get something to eat after school?"
I hesitated for a second. Normally I go home with Aaliyah but I really wasn't up to that today so I smiled and said
"Sure."
She looked surprised for a second but then her face softened and she said
"Okay, great. 4:00 at IHOP sound good?
Ouuu I love me some IHOP. I looked up at her and said
"Sounds great"
She looked me in my eyes in silence. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours. I got lost in her eyes and it she got lost in mine. Time stood still. I snapped out of it and took her hands off my waist and held them.
"See you" I beemed. I held onto her hands a little longer. She sized me up with a look that almost made a nigga knees give out. "See you Ma"
She walked away. I couldn't help but smile. She made me forget everything that just happened with Aaliyah. I watched her walk down the hall.  I don't know how or why she makes me feel this way but that this dinner isn't gonna help.

Danielle's POV
So I was walkin down the hall on my way to my first class when I seen Kierra luh ass storming down the hall. She bumped straight into me n almost fell but I caught her. I been wanted to ask if she wanted to get something to eat but her li rude ass friend ruined that so I took the opportunity. Surprisingly she said yes and I'm beyond excited now. But I was staring at her and she was staring at me for a long ass time and it felt right. I really do got feelings for that girl and I barely know her. All I know is I only got my eyes on Kierra.

Hey y'alllll it's me againn..so as you can see I decided to publish it and I see a couple reads so imma keep it up. But please tell me Wachu think In the comments. But I'll leave y'all alone now. Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈
Love Y'all🤍.