𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚~𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕🤍.

"Yo bestfriend's a hoe hun. You can't be mad over dat." Ole girl spoke with a chuckle. I saw Dani look at her crazy for a second before regaining her composure.
"BITCH I WI-" Zaylani started to really lose it but I ran over and pulled her away.
"I hate you Zay. I really do." I spat and walked back over to the two of them still standing there looking dumb as ever.
"My bad. Her ass crazy as hell. Y'all can get back to...whateva dat was." I spoke before starting to walk away.
"Kierra I-" I heard Dani start.
"Nah nah. sAvE dAT sHiT." I spat in a mocking tone before flipping her off and walking back over to Zay. She flipped her off too and I laughed shaking my head as we walked to our first class.
Continuing from here^

Danielle's POV
I have no idea what came over me today. I walked in school and saw a decent looking female and jus started kissing her. We were right around Kierra's locker as I intended. I want her to feel exactly what I felt when I saw her and Aaliyah at Panda Express. That day I went home and cried, smoked and cried even more. Then Kierra gon come n try to say Aaliyah did it. Like please. Anyways, I hate to admit it but when I was kissing wassaname I kept wishing it was Kierra. I miss her so much already. I saw her coming to her locker out the corner of my eye but ion think she saw us until Zaylani looked over at us. I saw the pain in her eyes and I felt so bad..maybe she was telling the truth..but nah. It's obvious she wanted Aaliyah on her like dat. I heard Zaylani shout "Y'ALL WHAT?" And I'm guessing Kierra told her we broke up. Then I saw Kierra point back at us and heard her say "Do it look..like she believed me Zaylani? She over there exchanging saliva wit another bitch. Matter of fact, she told me to delete her number. So no she ain't believe me." I could hear the hurt in her voice and it hurt my heart.
"IMMA BEAT BOTH OF THEY-" I heard Zaylani shout before Kierra stopped her. She said something before she wiped a tear and Zaylani hugged her. They turned to walk to wherever but Zaylani started coming our way.

Kierra tried to stop her but she ain't listen. She started screaming at me about how I broke Kierra's heart and I should have believed her. Like damn okay miss ma'am. Kierra came and stopped Zaylani from going bonkers on wassaname when she called Kierra a hoe. I wish she let her go off on her cuz she outta line. She moved Zaylani to the side before she came back and said, "My bad. Her ass crazy as hell. Y'all can get back to...whateva dat was." In a plain tone. I tried to call her but she mocked what I said to her yesterday and flipped me off. Ouch.

Kierra's POV
After dat lil..altercation, Zaylani and I headed to our first class together. I didn't realize but Dani's lil bitch was in dis class too until she walked in..maneeeee. Anyways I was talking to Zaylani until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see ole girl looking down at me.
"Can I help you?" I asked.
"Just a quick little PSA, Danielle's mine and Ian gon let no hoe take her from me." She spat.
Someone else claiming Dani made my blood boil but looked her up and down and began laughing cuz really and truly..get out my face.
"She may not be mine but she ain't yours either. And don't call me out my name. We not friends." I said before turning back around to face Zaylani.
She tapped me again.
"Mane Wachu want?" I spat, getting irritated.
"To tell you that she is mine."
"Well..If she's yours..I'd have a chat wit her if I was you but aight."
"Umm for what?"
"To ask her how I got her sweatshirt." I said laughing. She looked mad and I turned back around. Finally she left me alone and class started. It went by pretty quickly but I felt ole girl's eyes on me the whole time. Finally, Zay and I were going to second period.

The day's Classes went by quickly and soon enough it was the end of the day. Zay and I went to the tables outside and just talked for a bit until the same bitch came over AGAIN.
"Girl what do you wanttt"
"Danielle said she wants her sweatshirt back."
"Tell her she can come get it herself if she wants it back dat badly. Now get the fuck on somewhere."
"Danielle doesn't care enough to come talk to your uglyass so I did it." She spat.
"Right so keep yo nose in yo business. If she don't care den youn need to either. Now please, I'm tryna have a conversation." I said calmly, shooing her away.
"I worded that wrong. I meant she doesn't care About you. Which is why she didn't come get it herself. She never did and never will." The girl said.
I'm so confused as to what dis bitch tryna say she ain't even getting under my skin nomo. Like huh? I smacked my teeth.
"Girl okaayyyy, we get it. Sheon care bout me. Next case. Cuz you sayin the same shit over and over."
"She loves me." She said.
I busted out laughing cuz girl-you is delusional.
"Girl-you a whole ass hallway hooku-okay. Yea she loves you. Y'all hella cute. #Couplegoals."
A/N: I screamed when I wrote dis😭😭.
She rolled her eyes and walked away leaving Zaylani and I dying laughing.
The bitch came back n we was still laughing but she brought Dani wit her. Ian notice until Zaylani immediately stopped laughing. I looked at her wiping my face and saw her looking at ole girl dragging Dani by her arm over to us. For some reason that shit almost made me keel the fuck over laughing.
"You gotta be fuckin kidding me!!" I said to Zay.
"The bitch really is crazy" she said in disbelief.
They stood in front of us and ole girl had her arm wrapped around Dani's arm tryna look cute or whateva. Dani jus stood there, red as fuck, looking away.
I finally calmed myself down and looked between the two them trying to keep a straight face.
"Awwww..y'all cute as fuck!! Invite me to the wedding." Zaylani cheesed.
"BITC-I hate youuu" I exclaimed, busting out laughing again. Her bitch ass got me fucked up.
Ole girl was now pouting and Dani was even redder. How unfortunate.