𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙🤍.

"Kierra I-" Aaliyah started, putting her hand on my shoulder.
I yanked it away with force and looked up at her.
"You. Are the last person I wanna see right now. Get the fuck out my face." I spoke in a shakey voice, tears still falling.
"I'm Sor-"
"GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE AALIYAH!! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU SORRY NOW. YOU WANTED DIS SHIT TO HAPPEN." I snapped, screaming at the top of my lungs causing her to flinch. Everyone to look at me like I was crazy.
I saw her start to tear up and I shook my head. I got up and shoved her out my way, walking out the restaurant, trying to stop my tears from falling.
Continuing from here^

Kierra's POV
As soon as I walked out the restaurant, I called Zaylani to ask her to pick me up since Dani took her car keys.

Phone Convo
"Hey ug-" She started.
"Can you come pick me up?" I spoke, cutting her off.
"Um bitch imma need you t-"
"Please Zaylani." I said in a shaky voice, trying to keep my composure.
"Wait what's wrong? Who ass I gotta beat??" She said when she realized I was trying not to cry.
"N-nothing, just please come pick me up..I'm at Panda Express." I said quietly. I knew if I said anymore I'd break down.
"Okay Boo. I'll get there as soon as I can aight? Try to keep it together for me." She said, concern evident in her voice.
"T-thank you.." I replied before hanging up.
End of Phone Convo

I sat on a nearby bench just staring at the ground. I had no idea what to do. I saw Aaliyah come out the restaurant and glance at me before walking away. I thought of the events that played out 10 minutes before and my tears started streaming again. I have to explain what happened to Danielle before it's too late..I was shaken out my thoughts by Zaylani's car horn. I got up wiping my tears and walked over to her car. I hopped in and stared straight ahead hoping she wouldn't ask me anything cuz I know I'll break down. I'm guessing she understood that cuz she just squeezed my hand and drove off.
"Yo house?" Zaylani asked.
I hesitated for a minute before I spoke quietly
"Dani's."
"Aight..put her address in my phone."
I did as I was told and she followed the GPS instructions taking me to Dani's house.

When we got there I took a deep breath before getting out the car the car and told Zay to wait there.
I walked slowly up to her door contemplating whether I should talk to her now or tomorrow. I guess it's too late now..
I took a breath to gather myself and knocked twice on her door. I waited for a minute before the door opened revealing a red and teary eyed Danielle. The smell of weed hit me hard and I stumbled back.
"The fuck you want?" Dani spat.
"I Needa explai-"
"There ain't nothing to explain!! I saw what I saw and I know where you and I stand now."
"I'm so serious it wasn't what it looked like! She got on top of me and I told her to get off multiple times Danielle Ian wanna put my hands on her but I was finna push-"
"I SAID..there ain't nothing to explain. I told you I know where we stand now." She spat, tears forming in her eyes.
"W-where do we stand?" I questioned quietly. Tears stung my eyes and I tried my hardest to keep them from falling.
"Far away from each other. So like I said, delete my number." Dani spat before slamming her door in my face.

As soon as the door closed I started crying again. I walked back to Zaylani's car slowly. I gave up on trying to stop the flow of tears. I got in the car and rested my head on the dashboard sobbing. Zaylani just rubbed my back comforting me.
"It'll be okay Best. Tell me what happened whenever you're ready. I'm always here." She spoke in a soothing voice.
I only nodded in response as my tears continued to fall.
"You want me to drop you home or you wanna come to my house?" Zaylani asked softly.
"H-home" I stuttered out.
She patted my back before pulling off and taking me home. When we got there I gave her a soft thank you and she responded with a sympathetic smile and told me to feel better.
I walked up to my door and unlocked it, stepping inside. Immediately I took off my..well Dani's clothes and took a hot shower. I stayed in there for a while jus crying, thinking and crying some more.
I got out the shower, dried off and lotioned myself before putting on a sports bra and boxers. I went to my room and put my phone to charge before plopping in bed. I was cold and I didn't have Dani to warm me up so I curled up like a burrito and forced myself to sleep. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning.

I-Don't hate me thankssss😗. But-Yea das all.
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love Y'all🤍.