𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚~𝑶𝒏𝒆🤎.

"You jus dumb eshit. But take it easy onnat daddy word before yo girl beat both of our asses." Zaylani spoke.
"Oh yea I like you." I declared.
"She'll be aighttt" Kierra said, pushing my head to the side.
"Mmmmhm. You sayin dat now but it'll be sum different when I fuck the shit outta yo lil ass."
I spoke.
"I-" she stuttered.
"Thought so." I said, returning her smug tone from earlier.
"Oooooo hell yea Kierra you done found you a real one. Keep dis one." Zaylani said.
"Her big headed ass ain't going nowhere." Kierra said, kissing my cheek.
My face immediately flushed a bright red.
What am I gon do wit dis girl.
Continuing from here^

Kierra's POV
"So y'all wanna eat first? Or roam around." Zaylani asked.
We were tryna figure out what to do now. I looked over at Dani. She shrugged.
"Ion know. Whateva y'all wanna do. Are y'all hungry?"
"Zay fat ass always hungry. But nah I ain't hungry."
"ACTUALLY, I'm not hungry so shutcho bitch ass up." She snapped back almost automatically.
"Yo ass prolly ate before we got hea" I laughed.
"I-dat ain't the point. The point is dat I'm not hungry nowww. Ain't nobody said shit bout BeForE yOu GoT hEa." She retorted, mocking me in her last sentence.
I rolled my eyes in response and turned back to Dani who was chuckling at our conversation.
"So baby you hungry?" I asked her.
"Nah I'm not." She responded.
"Roaming it isss!!" Zaylani butted in excitedly, getting up out of her seat.
"So loud" Dani laughed getting up as well.
"Get used to it ma'am." Zaylani joked back.
Dani came to my side of the table where I was sitting and pulled me up causing a smile to appear on my face. She can be so sweet sometimes n not even notice.
"Where to?" She asked us, still holding my hand.
Zay nasty ass of course pointed to a toy store. N we ain't talkin bout no ToysR Us either.
"I know y'all li freaky asses wanna go in there." She said, smirking.
I looked up at Dani who's face was flushed bright red and chuckled. She looked back down at me and furrowed her eyebrows as if asking what was funny. I swear we can read each other like books it's unbelievable.
"I mean I need sum to rearrange Kierra guts wit so I'm down." Dani spoke smoothly looking straight at me.
When I tell you my eyes popped out they sockets and my jaw was on the floor..

Lookin ass😭^ (had to be done I'm sorry💀)

I was so caught off guard I had no idea what to say so I jus stood there lookin stupid. N I can't even deny the fact that that it turned me on. Zaylani looked at me n busted out laughing. I glared at her and still said nothing and let Dani's hand go. Ion know why but I got mad outta nowhere and started walking off. Dani put her hand on my shoulder to stop me but I snatched myself out of her grip.
"I'm goin to the bathroom." I mumbled, and headed off to the bathroom.

Once I got there, I went to the sinks and splashed water on my face.
"I really do gotta stop getting so mad." I mumbled to myself looking in the mirror.
"Yea you do." I jumped when I saw Dani appear behind me outta nowhere.
I swear she on some other shit. Dat girl gotta have some invisibility powers or sum.
"Nigga where the fuck you come from?!" I shouted, obviously caught off guard.
She pointed to the door with a "duhh" look on her face automatically causing me to roll my eyes and smack my teeth. Dani took a few steps towards me and turned me to face her since I was looking at her through the mirror.
"Watch ya attitude. Cuz I won't hesitate to fuck you up right here right now."
"Okay damn. Can you move?" I spat, slightly pushing her. I'm lowkey salty at how easily she can make me listen to anything she says.
She gave me a look that I read as "bet." And almost instantly slid her hand into my boxers causing me to let out a gasp.

She began rubbing my clit earning a small moan to slip out my mouth.
"Danielle..I'm not finna-fuck..I'm not finna play wit you." I struggled out.
She only smirked without a care and sped up her pace, looking me deep in my eyes.
"Who's playing?" She asked.
"Shit.." I cussed under my breath. If someone walks in, I'm finna kill her.
Without warning, Dani slid her middle finger in me causing me to let out a loud moan. She instantly brought me into a deep kiss to muffle my moans as she pumped her finger in and out of me. I could feel the pressure in my stomach build up more and more the faster she went. My legs started to grow weak and I grabbed onto the sink/counter to keep myself up. Dani added another finger and sped up which sent me over the edge. I felt my walls clenching around her fingers.
"Fuck Dani I'm finna cum.." I whimpered, trying to keep myself quiet.
She nodded, giving me an okay.
Almost immediately after that, I came. My legs shook violently and I had to cover my mouth to muffle my moans.
"Fuck you man." I breathed out after riding my high.
Dani slowly pulled her fingers out of me and sucked them clean with a popping sound and a smug smirk.

I could barely hold myself up cuz my legs shook so much. Dani washed her hands and helped me up from leaning on the sink/counter. As soon as I was standing straight, a lady walked in the bathroom and gave us a quick smile. We smiled back but I was shaking my head Cuz what if she came in like a minute earlier? A damn mess. I walked out behind Dani..well more of a slight waddle.
"Mane..we coulda gotten caught!!" I whisper-shouted as we walked back to where we were before.
"Don't gimme attitude next ti-" she stopped and pointed somewhere. I looked, only to see Zaylani looking like she was bout ready to beat someone ass.
She was having a heated ass conversation with someone, I couldn't tell who it was. We got a lil closer and I stopped in my tracks when I realized who it was.

Aaliyah.

Oooop-y'all thought she was gone huh? Think again😗. But Thank y'all so much for 5K reads. I honestly can't believe how many people are reading this. So thanks again. But lemme stop blabbing.
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈. Love y'all🤍