𝙰 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚊 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐🤍'

"Onna nother note..why's my bestie limping?" Zay said.
"Bruh Zaylani shut yo shit up." I spat.
"I meannnn...." Danielle started, popping her collar.
I facepalmed.
"I hate it y'all so much" I groaned.
"No you don't. You love me." Zay and Dani said in unison causing us all to bust out laughing. Can't stand they asses.
We ate our food and just fooled around. I'm glad everything's back to normal.
Previously^

Kierra's POV
It's been a couple months since everything happened and I must say, things are going amazingly. Dani has been acting kinda weird though..but it's prolly jus graduation nerves being that we graduate in like a week. Aaand the fact that she got strapped df down by yours truly. Anyways, Somehow Dani & I got into the same college. I hoped it would happen but I didn't really expect it to. Zaylani's coming too. And Nique. We finna be inseparable. Anyways though, Time has flown so quickly and this year has honestly been the best I've had.

Since graduation was a week away and we had nothing to do, we were allowed to just roam around. Of course me, Dani and Zaylani were outside at the tables.
"Baby" Dani called.
"Yea?" I replied.
"My bestfriend wants to meet you." She said.
"Ouu Okayy. When?" I asked.
"Well she's around the corner for Whateva reason so she could come now."
"I-bet but why she ain't in school?" I questioned, genuinely confused.
"She graduating too but her school let's them leave early or not come if they'on wanna stay." Dani said.
"Shid I wish."
"Right. But you down?" She replied.
"Yea fasho."
"Aight imma text her." She said, pulling out her phone.
"ZAY" I shouted, making Zaylani flinch.
"Girl..what is you shouting for? N what you want."
"Nun..jus wanted to mess wichu." I said with a smile.
"I hate yo short ass" she spat.
"You love my short ass"
"Yea yea whate-" she started but she stopped in her tracks. She was staring at something.
"Helllooo?" I said, waving in her face.
Just then, I realized who she was staring at.
"Wassup Bestttt!!" A tall stud said to Danielle from a distance.
"Ouuuuuuuu Zaaaayyyyyy" I cooed teasingly.
"S-shut up.." she said, looking down.
"BESTTT" Dani yelled.
The two of them were now hugging and I smiled.
Aww they're so cutee.
"Babyyy" Dani called, snapping me out my thoughts.
"Huh?" I responded.
"Cmere" she said and I got up and walked over to them.

"Best, dis is my girlfriend Kierraaaa and Kierra dis is my bestie Nique" Dani said, hugging my shoulder.
"Hey..nice to meet chu" I spoke, but she wasn't paying attention to me. Her gaze was fixated behind me where Zaylani was🌝.
I tugged in Danielle's shirt and gestured to the both of them and she smirked.
"You peep what I peep?" I whispered.
"Hell yea" She whispered back.
"They staring harddd" I said.
"Nah f'real" Dani said with a chuckle.
"Niqueeee eyes over here" She said, snapping in her face, startling her out her trance.
"Oh-my bad uh..nice to meet you Kierra." Nique stuttered, rubbing the back of her neck.
I chuckled and sat next to Zay hugging her.
"Dis is my bestfriend Zaylaniiii" I Cooed with a smirk.
"W-wassup.." Nique stuttered.
Zaylani just stared.
"Bitch say hi the hell?" I whispered.
"My bad. She's been really tired lately." I said, trying to cover her weird ass behavior.
"Oh it's coo. But nice to meet you." She replied with a nervous chuckle.
"Hi!..I'm Zaylani." Zay suddenly blurted out and Dani and I both held in our laughs.
"Pretty ass name. It suits you..I'm Nique." Nique said smoothly, putting her hand out to Zaylani.
"T-thanks." Zay replied with a smile and took Nique's hand, shaking it.
They shook hands except neither of them let go. They jus stared at each other causing me to give Dani a look.
They'd be adorable together. I mouthed.
Definitely. Dani mouthed back with a smirk.
"Aht Aht lovebirds y'all done yet?" I spoke teasingly, causing them to both quickly let go of each other's hands any look away.
"Hurry up and exchange numbers already." Dani added.
"I'm sayin" I agreed.
The two of them smiled sheepishly at each other before they exchanged numbers. We all got acquainted. Nique's a good person from what I've seen and so far I ship her and Zay fasho fasho. They prolly thought we didn't catch em stealing glances at each other. Cute ass bitches.