𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏🤍.

Damn. I really fucked her up n it ain't even mid day yet. I chuckled to myself and laid next to her before pecking her cheek. I could hear her soft breaths and I knew she had already fallen asleep. I wrapped my arms and legs around her like a Koala an nuzzled into her neck. I know I jus fucked her up but this'll always be my favorite spot. I slowly drifted off with a smile on my face thinking about the girl I finally get to call mine.
"Danielle Danielle Danielle.
Mine. Mine. Mine.
Forever and always."
Continuing from here^

Danielle's POV
I woke up in the arms-and legs of Kierra. She had her arms and legs wrapped around my waist like a Koala. I smiled at the feeling of her soft breaths in the crook of my neck. She's so adorable. It's the littlest things she does that really make me fall for her.

The way she scrunches up her nose when she's annoyed..
𒊹Flashback𒊹
I had Kierra over at my house and I decided to mess wit her a bit and mock her. It finally stopped being funny to her and she got fed up and started ignoring me.
"Kierraaa I'm sorryy I won't mock you nomo please talk to me" I begged.
"Hmph."
She continued ignoring me and slouched into her couch. She was staring into nowhere with her nose scrunched up and her lips formed into a slight pout. It was so cute it made me let out a small chuckle.
"The fuck is funny??" She snapped, immediately rising out of her slouched position.
"Nothing nothing. You jus so damn cute." I said with a smile.
I saw a smile appear on her face for a quick second before she went back to slouching into the couch with her mad face on.
"Whateva." She said.
I crawled over to her side of the couch since she moved before and fell on her dramatically.
"Pretty pleaseee? I'm sorry. I won't do it nomo." I pleaded wit a pout.
She finally gave in with and muttered,
"Fine. But don't mock me."
"I won't I won't I promise." I said.
"Good. Now gimme a hug." She demanded before I pulled her into a tight hug. We stayed in each other's embrace for the rest of the day and it felt so right.
𒊹End of Flashback𒊹

Or how aggressive she gets in a matter of seconds when she feels disrespected..

𒊹Flashback𒊹
We were at her place and we got in a tiny argument over lowkey nothing.
"Why you bein so fuckin rude Danielle?" Kierra questioned, clearly irritated.
"I ain't even say nun. How am I bein rude." I retorted.
"Imma need you to watch dat damn tone wimme."
"Or what Kierra?" I taunted her.
I got no answer so I scoffed.
"Mhm. Thought s-"
Before I could finish my sentence she grabbed me by my neck and pulled me close enough to the point where I could feel her breath on my lips.
"Who the fuck your think you talkin to?" She growled.
I wasn't gon let her bitch jus like dat so I rolled my eyes and said,
"Ain't nobody else in hea but you. Take a wild guess Kierra."
She tightened her grip on my neck and looked me deep in my eyes.
"So you big and bad now huh?"
"Always was." I replied, still standing my ground.
"Keep on wit dat uglahh attitude n I'll fuck it outta you. Watch." 
"I-" I stuttered, caught off guard.
"What, ain't shit left to say now huh?"
I looked away at the floor. I felt my cheeks get hot and I knew my cheeks were red.
"So you gon fix dat attitude or do I gotta do it for you?" She growled.
I kept avoiding eye contact and muttered,
"Mhm."
"Look at me," she brought my chin down indicating me to look at her. "Mhm what?"
"I'll fix it." I said, looking at her.
Embarrassment painted my cheeks a deep red causing Kierra to chuckle.
"Thought so." She said before letting me go and pecking my cheek and making me blush even more than I already was.
𒊹End of Flashback𒊹

Or even how she gets jealous of almost everything..

𒊹Flashback𒊹
We were sitting at a booth at IHOP waiting to be served and just talking.
"What're you gonna get" I asked Kiera.
"Hmmm..I want something sweet so maybe French Toast."
"Something to match y-"
"Hi what can I get for you today?" A waitress interrupted.
I was gonna let Kierra order first but I heard nothing so I looked over at her to see her mean mugging da hell outta the waitress. I squeezed her knee indicating her to stop. Her mug only got meaner. I let out a nervous chuckle.
"Uh-She'll have the French Toast with hash browns."
"And for you?" The waitress said with a wink.
"I-I'll hav-"
"She'll have a stack of 4 pancakes with home fries. Bring two cups of coffee with cream to please and thanks. You can go now."
The waitress looked shocked and eyed her for a second before looking back at me with a bit too much of a friendly smile.
"I'll be back with your ord-"
"Yea thanks bye." Kierra cut in again. The waitress actually left this time but not before mugging tf outta Kierra.
She huffed and slouched in her seat, making that adorable mad face again. It made me laugh how quickly she got jealous.
"It's not funny nigga! She was flirting wichu!"" She whisper-shouted.
"I know I know but you can't just be rude like dat."
"I can and I will." She huffed, just as the waitress came back with the coffee.
"Here you go, enjoy" the waitress said. She acted like Kierra wasn't there n gave me a flirtatious smile.
"So help me dis bit-" Kierra started to say until I covered her mouth.
I gave the waitress a friendly smile.
"Preciate it. Don't mind her" I chuckled nervously.
Just when I said dat I felt a sharp pain on my finger and immediately removed my hand from Kierra's mouth. She had bitten me. I almost snapped my neck cuz of how quickly I turned to look at her.
"The fuck you bite me for?!" I exclaimed.
"Oh you felt dat? My bad. Thought y'all weren't MiNdInG mE." She mocked me with an eyeroll.
"We weren't" the waitress scoffed.
Kierra completely lost it at that.
"Bit-Look..ion know who df you think you are..but I ain't the one to mess with. N if you think you finna take what's mine away from me wit dat uglyass smile of yours, you gotta nother muhfuckin thing comin. Fuck outta hea." 
I couldn't help but bust out laughing.
"You foul Kierra."
"No cuz she doin too much. Winkin at you n shit. Like do you got syrup in yo eye? Shit. Got me all da way fucked up.
I only laughed more. The waitress however looked mad. N I mean mad.
"Girl-ion know who told you you was cute, but they lied. I could make her mine any day." She argued, pointing at Dani.
"Girl if youn get the fuck on somewhere..she told me I was cute. Fine actually." Kierra said, pointing at me.
"Sho did" I chimed in.
"N for fucks sake stop actin like you allat. You work as a waitress at IHOP."
"I-" she stuttered before walking away.
"Tuh." Kierra scoffed.
I gave her a peck on her lips.
"I only want you Kierra. No need to get jealous. Especially of bitches like dat." I stated plainly.
She smiles her beautiful smile and said,
"Better only be me or we'd have some problems."
𒊹End of Flashback𒊹

I felt movement next to me and I immediately jumped out my thoughts. 
"Babyyy.." Kierra groaned.
"Hmm?"
"You been up all dis time?" She asked
"Yea."
"Doin what?"
"Jus thinkin."
"Bout what"
She so noseyy
I turned so we were facing each other and pushed one of her twists out her face. She smiled brightly.
"Nothing. Just you." I spoke, before pulling her into a deep kiss that hopefully conveyed my feelings to her.
She pulled away with a huge smile on her face.
"Oh okay." She beemed.
She really got me head over heals.

Ik this late. Don't @ me. I'm tired.
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈
Love Y'all🤍.

 Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈Love Y'all🤍