𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆🤎.

I laughed with her but I found myself staring. Again. Now, not only was the light shining on her, but she had water droplets on her. Jeezus Christtttt. Ion know how I'm finna control myself.
Continuing from here^

Kierra's POV
We finally got to the pool and to my pleasant surprise, there was nobody there. Danielle took her top off revealing her in a sports bra styled bikini top and whew. I couldn't help but stare. She a work of art man. Anyways, she was really acting dumb actin like I could only wear swim trunks. Like girl unt un. She turned her back on me so I used that as the time to take off my clothes. When Danielle turned around-her jaw dropped and she was staring. Hard. N the way she looked me up and down licking those luscious ass lips of hers..Lawddd. Had me on splashhh. But we got in the pool and once again she was staring. I waved in her face.
"Danielle, stop staring so hard"
She cleared her throat and said,
"My bad, you jus look so good. 'specially wit the sun shining on you like dat."
"Oh-I-s-shut up." I stuttered.
She really did Needa hush cuz my self control was ebbing away...quickly. She fake pouted and crossed her arms.
"But whyyy..you really do look good-like I could really fu-"
I grabbed her by her neck backing her against the side of the pool and growled in her ear,
"I said..shut..the fuck...up."
She gulped and looked down at me. I looked right back up at her. Danielle May be taller than me but I'll still put her ass in ha place.
"Nun left to say now huh?" I growled.
She shook her head quickly and I chuckled.
"Thought so. Now when I tell yo to do something, you do it. Aight?"
She nodded.
"Good. N don't make me have to talk to you bout shit like dis again." I said with an innocent smile and let her go.

She bit her lip. God she's sexy as fuck.
She said in a raspy voice that kinda sorta turned me on,
"Why I gotta shut up doe..I was jus complimenting you." 
I licked my lips and looked her up and down.
"Cuz if you kept talkin we'd get kicked out this pool." I said, pointing to the first rule on a list above us.
It read,
No physical activities. Keep it G.
She read it and immediately turned red.

Danielle's POV
Now this girl was reallyyyyy testing my patience. Like I'm thissss 🤏🏾 close to fuckin the shit outta this girl. Like No cap. I seen that sign she showed me and-lorddddddd. No physical activities my ass. I looked her in her eyes.
"You tryna torture me?"
She smirked.
"I'm doing nothing of the sort Dani"
"Yea aight" I scoffed
"Mhm" she hummed
"Suck my strap."
"Ion know bout allat but I'll suck yo cli-"
I put my finger on her mouth to shush her. "Shut the Hell up. Cuz you playing like I won't fuck the shit outta you right here right now."
She didn't seem phased at all as she cocked her head to the side with a smirk and said,
"Nah. Vice versa."
My knees went weak bro. Like I actually dropped for a second.

^Headass💀💀💀💀💀

^Headass💀💀💀💀💀.
(I had to I'm sorry💀.)

She looked at me and chuckled.
"You good?"
I cleared my throat and tried to play my actions off.
"Me? Yea I'm good I'm good."
She stared at me for a second and busted out laughing.
"What's funny?" I questioned.
She calmed herself a bit and said, "Nun it jus kills me how you tryna play shit off like Yeen practically dripping through these" she pulled the waistband of my trunks.
"I-I'm not..perfectly dry down there.." Yardy knowww how big of a lie that was.
A/N: Yardy means "y'all already" or "you already" for y'all dumbasses out there💙.
She smirked.
"So you sayin if I put my hand in yo trunks there would be no moisture whatsoever?"
"I-Yes. None."
She traced her hand down my stomach.
"You sure?"
I gulped and bit my lip.
"Y-yea.."
Kierra looked me in my eyes, got on her tiptoes, leaned in slowly, and kissed me. I kissed her back. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever had. And I liked it. To my surprise, she slid her tongue into my mouth and I did the same. Our tongues fought for dominance and hers won. She explored my mouth with her tongue and Ian realize she had a tongue ring until now. She pulled away, lowering herself off her tip toes and looked up at me wit a goofy ass expression.
"What about now?" She asked with a smile, "still ain't no moisture?"
"I-...maybe a lil." I said looking away, Knowin damn well it's been a flood.
She smirked and slowly slid her hand down my stomach sliding the tips of her fingers into my trunks. She looked at me as if she was asking for an okay and I nodded. She smiled and slid her hand farther down and into my wetness. I sucked in a breath. She slowly slid her finger through my folds, teasing my entrance.
"Fuck.." I cussed under my breath.
She smirked and moved her her hand up to my clit, slowly massaging it with one of her fingers. I ain't wanna make noise so I bit down on my lip to contain any sound. She had this mischievous ass smile on as she took her hand out my trunks. I whimpered a tiny bit cuz like..why you do me like dat. Like you already yeeted half my dominance out the window, at least let a nigga cum once damn.

Kierra chuckled at the sound I made and looked me in the eyes as she sucked off all of my juices making a popping sound after each finger.
"You was right. Ain't no moisture innem trunks" she said, smiling mischievously.
I narrowed my eyes at her and huffed.
"You play too much Kierra."
"Hehe I know. But on the bright side, you taste like coconut."
"Whateva" I pouted and she laughed pulling me into a tight hug.
"You so short for whatttt?" I said, bending down to hug her back.
"You so wet for whatttt?" I tried to pull away but she had latched onto me.
"Yeen goin nowhere. You gon have to drag me out dis pool to get me off you." And that's exactly what I did. Not exactly drag doe. Jus carried her out.

Kierra's POV
We had an..interesting..time at the pool🌝. Danielle likes to act like sheon gotta submissive side but it's obvious she do. She let me put my hand in her trunks without debate for fucks sake. Which I might add was the highlight of our time at the pool. We spent about one more hour there before we left and got something to eat. We've grown so close. It feels like we've known each other forever. It's safe to say that at this point, she the only one that's got my eyes. I'm really catching feelings.

Oo-😗Well I'll be damned. They on X games mode💀💀💀.

WAnyways

WAnyways........
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love Y'all🤍.