𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏🤎.

Kierra let out this sexy ass moan n guhhh..got a bitch WET WET. I stopped what I was doing before and sat up so we were face to face. She looked at me, biting her lip and said,
"Ion think yo head hurt nomo Danielle."
I smirked.
"Nah, I was jus enjoying the view."
She chuckled and started looking at me wit dis look I couldn't quite read. Could be lust, could be anger.
"You goo-" before I could finish my sentence, Kierra grabbed my face and kissed me. It was hella aggressive but that made it even sexier.
Continuing from here^

Kierra's POV
At last, Dani pushed me to my limit. Outchea suckin on my tiddies n shit. I couldn't control Myself any longer and I kissed her. Hard. The aggression of the kiss kinda made my mouth sting a lil but that made it 10x more intense and I liked it. Dani flipped us over still holding the kiss. She was only wearing boxers so I started squeezing her tiddies causing her to moan into our kiss. Her hands began roaming my body, one of them making its way to my ass followed by a firm squeeze that made me moan into her mouth.

Dani pulled away leaving a thread of saliva between our mouths. She began planting wet kisses on my neck, each one causing me to let out a small whimper. She made her way down my tummy with soft kisses and nibbles, leaving little marks as she went sending shivers down my spine until she got to my lower abdomen. She looked up at me as if asking for an okay to dig in. I nodded, biting my lip.

Danielle's POV
Whewwwww..she really finna get it today. I made sure to take my time during the forplay so she'd be dripping wet for me before I even got to the real meal. I slowly spread her legs making her whimper a bit.
"It's aight, I gotchu." I whispered lowly.
I wanted to make her beg for me so I began placing kisses and soft nibbles on her inner thighs, squeezing them a bit as I moved inward earning a quiet moan from Kierra with each movement. I finally got to her pussy, all wet for me. I started planting kisses around her clit making her groan. I looked up at her her.
"Stop playin wimme n jus eat me. Damn."
She growled. Of course, I wasn't gon give in that easy so I said,
"Say please."
She smacked her teeth.
"Nigga this the wrong time for yo dumbass games."
I cocked my head to the side.
"You wanna rephrase that?"
"I said what I said and how I wanted to sa-haaa"
I took her clit into my mouth before she could finish her sentence.
"Fuck.." she moaned out.

Kierra's POV
See Dani ass really was tryna play wimme. Like girl jus eat me out stop torturing me. Anyways, of course I was bein smart an now...I'm 99.9% sure imma regret it. Dani took my clit Into her mouth before I could finish my sentence.
"Fuck.." I moaned out.
She began slowly sucking on my clit causing me to bite my lip. I didn't want anymore sound come out my mouth. Kierra ain't no bitch. Dani looked up at me and into my eyes. I could see the lust clouding her eyes. She stopped sucking my clit and brought her finger to my entrance, caressing it slowly. I became more and more sensitive.
"Fuck..Please Dani" I begged. I couldn't take it anymore.
She smirked.
"Please wha-" she started
"Fuck me girl dang!" I said, raising my voice. She really pushed me over the edge.

She looked pleasantly surprised and before I knew it she was sliding her finger in and out of me n I was a moaning mess. So much for not bein a bitch. She began picking up her pace. I could feel pressure starting to build in my stomach so I grabbed the sheets.
"Shiiiittt..I'm finna c-"
"Hold it. Don't cum until I say so."
"B-but I ca-mmph!" She started sucking on my clit again still fingering me fast as ever. The sound of squelching filled her room. I could feel my walls starting to tighten around Dani's finger as I arched my back.
"Fuck! I-I can't h-"
She brought her other finger to my mouth, indicating me to hush.
"B-but I really c-can-shiiiiittt" I was mid sentence when I came. My legs shook violently as I tried to close them.

Dani came up to my face, licking my arousal off of her lips and looking me in my eyes. I gulped, still trying to catch my breath.
"I'm so-"
"Did I not I say hold that shit??" She growled.
"Yes..but I couldn't it was too-"
She grabbed me by my neck and kissed me before I could get the rest out. I felt her hands traveling down my body and back to my still sensitive pussy. I twitched and pulled away, grabbing her forearm trying to stop her.
"Don't..I'm still sensitive.." I spoke, quietly.
She smirked and of course she got out my grip with ease.
"Ain't nobody told you to cum. I said when I say so. Did I say so Kierra?" She said sternly.
"No..but I was try-fuckk.." she shut me up by sliding two of her fingers in me and beginning to pump them in and out of me. My legs immediately began shaking again as I was still trying to come down from my high.
"Fuck Danielle!! S-slow down.." she replied only by pumping her fingers faster. My back arched and I let out a silent scream, cumming once again. She slowed her pace allowing me to ride out my high. Once I had, I collapsed on my back, a panting mess.

Dani laid next to me, wrapping her arms around my waist, nuzzling her nose into my neck.
"Next time, hold it aight?"
"No promises.." I said wearily, already drifting off.
"Yea aight" she chuckled.
After that, I was out like a light.

Oop-Luh nasties

Oop-Luh nasties. Pardon my tardiness onnis chapter doe. N don't get on my ass for this scene. It's my first one, get over it. Hennyways,
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈