𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚~𝑻𝒘𝒐🤍.

I walked out behind Dani with a slight limp.
"Mane..we coulda gotten caught!!" I whisper-shouted as we walked back to where we were before.
"Don't gimme attitude next ti-" she stopped and pointed somewhere. I looked, only to see Zaylani looking like she was bout ready to beat out someone. She was having a heated ass conversation with someone, I couldn't tell who it was. We got a lil closer and I stopped in my tracks when I realized who it was.
Aaliyah.
Continuing from here^

Danielle's POV
So of course Kierra n her smart ass mouth of hers had to get put in her place. I swear her mouth gon get her in so much trouble. But I was walkin out the bathroom wit Kierra behind me n I'm bout ready to lecture her ass about givin me attitude when I see Zaylani lookin like she was ready to fight someone. Some girl was all up in her face and she looked like she was this 🤏🏾 close to beating the shit outta her. When I pointed her out Kierra huffed out obviously pissed,
"Maneee FUCK."
"What? Who's that? You know her?" I questioned.
She smacked her teeth and spat in a duh tone,
"My nigga das Aaliyah."
"Bruh. Deadass?" I said in disbelief.
"Yess bruh. Her bitch ass always wanna show up outta the blue." She spoke.
"Since day one..I mean technically it was me who showed up outta the blue buttt🌝.." I teased.
Kierra chuckled at my comment and said,
"We gotta get to em before Zay hotheaded ass drag the bitch. Aaliyah ain't my favorite person but ion need Zay goin to jail over her." She then grabbed my hand and rushed over to the two of them.

Zaylani's POV
So I'm standing looking through insta on my phone waiting for Danielle and Ki nasty asses to get out the bathroom when I hear some hoe call out,
"Aye bitch!"
I look up from my phone wit a stank face on tryna figure out who the person was when I see Aaliyah. Now ion know the bitch personally but I heard enough shit bout her n received enough dirty looks from her to know what she look like. I wasn't up for the bullshit so I jus ignored her and focused my attention back to my phone.
"Bitch I know damn well you heard me. Don't act deaf na." It called out again. Yes. It.
"bItCh I kNow dAmN wElL yOu doN't kNow mE. DoN't GeT fuCkeD uP nA." I spat back in a mocking tone, still not paying much attention to her.
She walked up to me wit her chest all puffed out like she was finna do sum. I looked up from my phone at her tryna figure out who the fuck she tryna guff up for. Cuz Kierra ain't here.

^💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀(I can't wit myself)I gave her my full attention since das obviously what she wanted

I gave her my full attention since das obviously what she wanted.
"You need sum? Cuz Kierra ain't here at the moment if das what this is all about so you can excuse yoself." I spoke in a calm tone.
Aaliyah scoffed.
"So you the one taking my spot? You my replacement? Oh no babyyy."
I busted out laughing cuz she really and truly think she allat.
"Girl...can't you see Yeen allat? Like...you was the girl in love wit her bestfriend who obviously ain't love her back and lost her cuz you was on some jealous ass petty ass shit. If I gotta be sum compared to you den imma update. Shid. Now fuck off." I spoke between chuckles. The look on her face was priceless.

Aaliyah on the inside rn^😭😭😭"I-

"I-..." she paused to think about what to say. Honestly sad.
"Girl Ian gon stand here n argue witta bitch on yo level." She spat.
I cupped my ear.
"You gon have to speak a bit louder. Can't hear you from My lEvEl. How's life down there doe?" I mocked.
The bitch had the audacityyyyy..to start getting all up in my face talking bout some
"Oh? If das how you feel square up bitch."
I backed up and put my finger under my nose scrunching up my face. Her breath ain't stank but hey, you gotta act sometimes🌝🤷🏾.
"Ooh guh you winnn. Dat bronchitis fought it out for you"
A/N: Bad breath Issa symptom of Bronchitis. Yes I looked it up. Next case💀✋🏾.
"Girl ion even wanna be Kierra fuckin friend nomo. She a fuckin dyke lover. Like dat shit nasty as hell." Aaliyah spat. And I mean spat.
THAT got me heated. People were starting to sneak glimpses of what was goin on now.
"Watch ya mouth. You can talk all ya shit to me but keep Kierra name out yo mouth like that." I spat. "N her n Danielle are more goals than y'all would or could eva be." I added.
"Whatever bitch."
Das the last time she gon call me out my name.
I was bout ready to slap the shit outta her when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I whipped around ready to beat someone else ass when I realized it was Kierra.
"Calm down Zay, Shean worth it." She said, tryna calm me down.
"yEa ZAy. IaN woRtH iT." Aaliyah spat.
I took a deep breath and said as calmly as possible,
"You right. I'm done." I said, raising my hands in surrender.
"Y'all wanna jus walk around?" Danielle asked.
"Yea leggo." Kierra and I spoke.
We walked away with Aaliyah calling out after us. Thank god Kierra n Danielle got here before I beat that bitch ass.

So what y'all think? Do y'all think Aaliyah gon leave me alone now or nah? Comment😌.
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love y'all🤍.