𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚~𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏🤎.

Immediately I took off my..well Dani's clothes and took a hot shower. I stayed in there for a while jus crying, thinking and crying some more.
I got out the shower, dried off and lotioned myself before putting on a sports bra and boxers. I went to my room and put my phone to charge before plopping in bed. I was cold and I didn't have Dani to warm me up so I curled up like a burrito and forced myself to sleep. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning.
Continuing from here^

Kierra's POV
I woke up feeling a tiny bit better than yesterday. Ion have the urge to cry every second anymore so..I guess that's progress.
I got up and stretched before I did my hygiene. I'm really not in the mood to dress up today so I just threw on a grey sweatshirt with some Adidas joggers along with some Adidas slides and black socks. I'm pretty sure the sweatshirt is Dani's and the slides are too but hey. I'm in my feelings. I'm really not ready to go to school and see..well anybody really but I grabbed my backpack and my phone and headed out to my car nonetheless.
Once I got in my car I connected the Aux cord to my car and Sad by Kodie Shane came on. How convenient.
A/N: Kodie rude ass is also my wife so😗
After I blasted a bunch of songs that put me deeper in my feelings I pulled up to school. I parked before taking a deep breath and getting out my car. I pulled out my phone to text Zaylani to see where she was at.

Kierra🥛🤎:
Aye ugly, wya?

Zaylanii🧃💗:
Hey uglier..I'm by yo locker but ion think you wanna come here..

Kierra🥛🤎:
Why?? wassup?👀

Zaylanii🧃💗:
Nothing..jus don't come.

Kierra🥛🤎:
Lmfao🤣 Girl stfu. I'm omw Rn.

Zaylani ass trippin f'real mane. "Why the fuck would I not wanna go to my own locker." I thought as I walked into the building. I felt my phone buzz n it was prolly Zay tryna tell me not to come. I pulled out my phone to look.

Zaylanii🧃💗:
Kierra. Pleaseee don't come here Rn. I'm tellin you mane.

I smacked my teeth and left her on read cuz really what the fuck. I headed to my locker and saw Zaylani staring at her phone.
"Aye Ugly" I called out to her.
"Hey uglier.." she spoke quietly.
"Why you ain't want me to come? What's goin on? You good?"
"It's nothing.." she spoke, glancing behind me.
"Girl what is you looking a-" I started as I turned around. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Dani n some hoe kissing up on each other. Not no peck, I'm talkin full on nasty kissing. My heart broke even more seeing that but Ian let it show. I sighed with a light chuckle and turned back around to look at Zaylani. She had a sorry look on her face and a frown on her lips.

"Das what you ain't want me to see?" I asked, pointing my thumb behind me.
"I mean yea..like ion know what y'all got going on so I th-"
"We not together nomo." I spat, cutting her off.
"Wait wait wait..Y'ALL WHAT!?" She yelled.
Dis bitch-I squeezed the bridge of my nose and shook my head.
"Bitch..shut the fuck up." I said.
"No cuz What the fuck you mean..y'all not together nomo??" She questioned in disbelief.
"What I said. We not together nomo." I said plainly, even though it hurt to say.
"But how? Why?" She pressed on.
I let out an exasperated sigh and began to tell her.
"Mane..long story short. I went to sort things out with Aaliyah bitch ass and she got outta line n got on top of me tryin shit but Dani walked in and yea."
"Why you ain't push her the fuck off?!" She asked.
"You know ion like to put my hands on nobody. But I was lowkey about to push her dumbass off before Dani walked in."
"Did you tell her?" she asked
"I tried when we were there but shean wanna hear which is why I asked you to take me to her house." I said.
"And..what she say? Did she believe you?"
I rolled my eyes and pointed back to Dani n ole girl.
"Do it look..like she believed me Zaylani? She over there exchanging saliva wit another bitch. Matter of fact, she told me to delete her number. So no she ain't believe me." I said, seeming way more hurt and way louder than I intended to. Hopefully Dani ain't hear me.
"She told you to del-IMMA BEAT BOTH OF THEY-" Zaylani started before I covered her mouth.
"Shutcho ass uppppp!! Yeen beating anybody ass. She obviously got what she wants."
She rolled her eyes and nodded so I removed her hand.
"You good though?"
"Good as I can be considering the situation..yea I cared about her and I still do but I guess it ain't mutual." I spoke with a shrug. I felt a single tear fall but I wiped it away quickly.
Zaylani pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged her back. I love her fat ass.

We turned to go to our first class but she walked towards Dani and her lil bitch instead.
"Zaylani-don't do no dumb shit. Bring yo ass the fuck b-"
"The NERVE of yo dumbass to break my bestie's fuckin heart. Her ass explained to you what happened n you gon tell her to delete yo number?? I should beat yo ass but Kierra said not to. You one lucky ass bitch." She spat in Dani's face. Dani was red as ever and her lil bitch looked mad as hell. I can't stand Zaylani ass one bit.
"Yo bestfriend's a hoe hun. You can't be mad over dat." Ole girl spoke with a chuckle. I saw Dani look at her crazy for a second before regaining her composure.
"BITCH I WI-" Zaylani started to really lose it but I ran over and pulled her away.
"I hate you Zay. I really do." I spat and walked back over to the two of them still standing there looking dumb as ever.
"My bad. Her ass crazy as hell. Y'all can get back to...whateva dat was." I spoke before starting to walk away.
"Kierra I-" I heard Dani start.
"Nah nah. sAvE dAT sHiT." I spat in a mocking tone before flipping her off and walking back over to Zay. She flipped her off too and I laughed shaking my head as we walked to our first class.

 She flipped her off too and I laughed shaking my head as we walked to our first class

^💀💀💀💀
🌝So y'all like Dani luh hoe? They cute ain't they😗. Sike nah lemme stop. They ugly asf. But I need me a friend like Zaylani Osrs. But y'allllll!! We do close to 7K‼️ Y'all really reading dis shit. But Lemme hush so I can get to writing dis next chapter.
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love y'all🤍.