𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚🤍.

They went for many more rounds before finally burning out and falling asleep.
Previously^

Kierra's POV
I woke up cuddled up with Danielle. She was still asleep so I just stared at her. I got hot jus thinking about last night's events..she really fucked me up. I checked the time & it was 8 in the morning.
"Oh shit!" I exclaimed as I shot up.
"Baby wake up!" I almost shouted, shaking Dani out her sleep.
"Whatt..whattt!" She groaned, obviously annoyed.
"We finna be late!" I said.
She smacked her teeth and swiped her hand down her face.
"Get upp!" I exclaimed, pushing her arm.
I got up quickly but my legs gave out on me and I fell right back on the bed.
"Mannn..fuck." I sighed, trying to get back up.
I heard Danielle let out a small chuckle.
"Shut the fuck up it ain't nothing funny. Now get up." I retorted before finally getting up. I limped to the bathroom & did my hygiene before I came out in boxers and a bra. I looked to see Dani on the bed sleeping.
"Dis girl done lost her-DANIELLE WAKE THE FUCK UP" I yelled and she shot up out her sleep.
"Fine man damn" she said with a pout.
She mean mugged me before stomping to the bathroom. I went to her closet and picked out a lavender shirt with some black ripped jeans and vans. I threw them on and left the closet. Danielle went to the bathroom and I plopped on the bed.
"Jesus I'm soreee." I groaned, trying to massage my legs.

I took out my phone and texted Zaylani until Dani came out the bathroom in her boxers and sports bra. She looked at me before she went into her closet. I sat there waiting until she came out looking fine as ever. We were matching. She had on a white tee with a lavender hoodie over it with black ripped jeans and vans. Ion know why her ass got two of the same pair of vans and pants but it works. I didn't realize I was staring until Dani said,
"You done staring?"
I chuckled, got up and walked over to her before placing a peck on her lips.
"You ready?" I asked.
"Yeaa..but Can we take a picture first pleasee" she pleaded.
"Fine fine. We gotta hurry up tho." I said.
We stood in front of her mirror and snapped a couple pictures making sure we captured the fits.
"Send them to me" I said.
She nodded and grabbed her backpack before going to the living room. I followed her and grabbed mine before we got in her car. Danielle squeezed my hand before starting the car and driving off. Finally, we made it to school and jogged inside. I however, was still sore so I was behind her.
"Slow ass" she snarked.
"Mane shut up it's yo fault." I retorted.
We got inside and rushed our separate ways to our first classes. Thankfully, when I got there, class hadn't started yet. I walked over and sat next to Zaylani who had a mischievous smirk on her face.
"Fuck you smirking for?" I questioned, out of breath from running.
"You're glowing..and limping." She said with a chuckle.
"I-..so?" I replied.
"Somebody got strappe-"
"Okay damn shut up." I interrupted. I was embarrassed as hell.
"Danielle had dat ass screaming huh"
"Oh my god bitch shut up."
"Amirite or amirite" she teased.
I smacked my teeth.
"Yesss..okay Damn..Shut the fuck up now." I spat.
"Thought so. Plus there's these" Zaylani said before trailing her finger down the line of hickeys on my neck.
"Whateva." I huffed, removing her finger.
Just then the teacher came in and started class. I felt eyes on me so I turned to see dat one girl staring at me with a mug on her face. I had completely forgotten about her delusional ass. I just rolled my eyes and turned back around, paying her no mind.

Class ended fairly quickly today. Classes have definitely had less workload being that we've taken our tests and everything. We don't do nothing really and truly. Zaylani and I got up and headed out of class to 2nd period. Everything went by fast and soon enough it was lunch. Zay and I went to the cafeteria and got our food before I looked for where Dani was sitting. Finally she caught my eye and I mumbled
"Aw hell nahh." I looked up. "Jesus I know imma sinner but you really trying me today." I said to myself.
Ole girl was all up on Danielle who was obviously trying to move but she jus ain't give up.
"Dat bitch jus don't got no type of sense" I said.
"She really don't." Zay replied.
Jus then, I got a text. I pulled out my phone to see who it was.
My Baby💍🤍.
I-Kierra bring yo lil ass to the cafeteria rn please😭. I'm in dire need of assistance😔✋🏾.
A/N:  My Musical lovin' babies should know🌝. If not, go listen to Hamilton thanks.
I laughed at her message and walked to where she was sitting before placing my tray down on the table.
"Hi Babyyy" I cooed to Danielle, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.
She let out a sigh of relief.
"Thank God. I was finna lose my shit." She mumbled back.
"Get off my girlfriend the fuck?!" Ole girl snapped, trying to move my arms from around Danielle's waist.
"Bitc-first of all..keep ya grimy hands off me. Second, dis ain't ya girlfriend." I said.
"I'll put my hands where I please and Yes she is. Right baby?!" She said.
"This bitch crazy Danielle..of all people to get caught up wit..you choose dis one." Zaylani scoffed.
"I'm not crazy!!! She's my girlfriend!" The girl yelled.
"Ma' am..I hate to inform you of dis..but ion even know yo name-you not my girlfriend."
"I-...so that kiss meant nothing to you?" She mumbled.
"Hell nah." Dani replied almost immediately.
"I-whatever. I never liked you anyways." She said before getting up.
"Neither did she" I said.
She rolled her eyes and stomped off.

"Chile the ghettooo." I said, sitting down next to Dani.
She shook her head with a chuckle.
"Danielle was you on high when you made the decision to kiss dat bitch? Cuzzz-" Zaylani said, causing us all to laugh.
"Musta been." She replied.
"Onna nother note..why's my bestie limping?" Zay said.
"Bruh Zaylani shut yo shit up." I spat.
"I meannnn...." Danielle started, popping her collar.
I facepalmed.
"I hate y'all so much" I groaned.
"No you don't. You love me." Zay and Dani said in unison causing us all to bust out laughing. Can't stand they asses.
We ate our food and just fooled around. I'm glad everything's back to normal.

AYE BITCHES, Thank y'all for 12k😗

AYE BITCHES, Thank y'all for 12k😗. Buuutttt the next chapter may or may not be the finale. It'll be an extra long chapter. But yea, hope y'all enjoyed dis one.
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
I love y'all🤍.