𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆🤎.

(Danielle's POV)
"You get a good enough look?"
I blushed and said,
"Nah." And looked right into her eyes. We stared at each other for what felt like hours. Ion know what this girl doing to me...but I like it.
Continuing from here^

Kierra's POV
We stared at each other foreverrr..n once again..we got lost in each other's eyes. I know I was sayin ion like studs n allat..but Danielle really making that hard. N plus I basically jus told her like her. And I ain't lie either so..I guess I like studs too?- All of that was goin through my mind so ian realize Danielle was tryna get my attention.
"What-huh? Oh..my bad" I said as I blinked out of my thoughts.
"It's okay" she smiled "What was you thinking about?"
I squirmed in my seat. Not cuz I was wet even though I was..but cuz I was nervous. I took a deep breath.
"WellImayormaynotlikeyoubutIthoughtIonlylikedfemssonowimconfused." I said quickly In one breath.

She looked like she was still tryna decipher what I said..either because she can't believe I actually like her..orrrr Sheon understand what I said. I looked at her.
"You really like me?" She questioned.
"I mean yea..you been making me feel a way since earlier..cuz normally yo ass woulda gotten smacked if you called me ma."
She was blushingggg and she had this goofy ass smile on her face it was so cuteee🥺. She finally got a hold of herself and said,
"Why you only like fems doe? Ain't you lesbian? Stems, studs and no labels are all women"
I realized what she was saying was true.
"I never thought of it like that..I guess Ian like the thought of bein dominated by anyone. It does something to my pride and my ego. Ion know why."
She smirked.
"Well if you wimme, you betta get used to dat thought."
I was shocked. But I ain't show it.
"We'll see mamas."

She looked shocked. "Don't ca-"
I cut her off and said with a smirk on my face,
"Wachu finna order ma?"
She was squirming in her seat. She prolly thought I ain't notice what she was tryna do earlier. Shid. But what can I say, Karma's a bitch🤷🏾.
"I-..I'll just get p-pancakes."
She was so flustered it was adorable🥺. But I could tell it was a flood innem boxers. I smiled,
"Bet."
I called the waitress over and we ordered our food. When the waitress left, Danielle took my hand and said with a smile,
"You know I like you too right?"
I was so relieved.
"Well I hoped you did cuz then I would've made myself look like a fool and I'd be embarrassed an-" I started, frantically before I was cut off.
"No need to worry bout dat nomo. I like you Kierra." She chuckled. "I jus gotta get to know you. Kinda the opposite of how things normally go but hey."
I smiled brightly and looked away. I said softly,
"Okay"

"So let's start wit the basics, I'm 18 n I'm guessing you are too?" She asked.
"Yea I am..you play any sports?"
She nodded.
"I swim, you?"
"I swim too. But I'm more serious bout volleyball." I smiled thinking about how much I loved my sports.
"You love yo sports don't you?" She smiled.
I nodded.
"Yea I used to suffer with depression and sports would always be my getaway. I'm not depressed anymore but sports are still my getaway." I realized what I had said and instantly regretted it. I never talk to anybody about my depression..especially if ion know them well..fuck.

She looked me in my eyes and said,
"I'm sorry I you had to go through all that..but at least you found your passion, and hey, ion think of you any differently and I won't tell anyone." She gave me a reassuring smile and I immediately felt better. I smiled.
"Thank you"
"No thanks needed ma."

Danielle's POV
After our little conversation, our food finally came. The way her eyes lit up when she saw her food was so cute it made me laugh. She looked at me with an attitude.
"What's funny?"
She started cutting up her French Toast.
"Nun..you jus cute."
Shean answer..jus smiled and took a bite of her food.
She let out a satisfied moan.
"Mm mm mmmmm"
I took a bite of my pancakes.
"You love food don't you"
She just nodded enthusiastically and kept eating. Finally we finished our meal. We had split the check at the beginning. She leaned back in her seat with her eyes closed licking her lips. She looked like she was bouta sleep.
"Kierraaaa" I called
"Mmm" she groaned in response.
"Get up. Yeen sleeping in public."
"But I'm tired.." she whined
"Ion care, getcho ass up so you can go home n sleep."
She groaned and kicked my shin under the table. Hard.
"But ion wa-"
Before she could finish her sentence I snatched her up by her arm and dragged her out the restaurant.

I only realized she was struggling to get out my grip when we got to my car. She yanked her arm away.
"Df wring witchu?!" She exclaimed.
"I-I'm sorry.." I looked down and realized she was holding the part of her arm I grabbed her by. "I ain't mean to hurt you I-"
"No stfu. I wanna know who df told you it was okay to drag me like that." I was shocked.
"I-..nobody." I looked down and I could feel my cheeks getting hot.
"Tuh. Don't you ever touch me like that again." She looked really mad.
"I'm sorry.." I said still looking down.
"Look at me."
I looked at her. She looked up at me straight into my eyes. She was much shorter than me but she intimidating asf. And I can't even lie..It kinda made me wet-like really wet. She snapped me out my thoughts.
"I look like a animal to you?"
I quickly shook my head and looked away. She grabbed my jaw and forcefully turned my head to her.
"Den why drag me like one?" She shook me by my jaw. "You like how that feels?"
I shook my head again.
"Use words Danielle. You know you gotta mouth on you."
"No! I don't like how it feels damn."
She pulled my face closer to her keeping her grip on my jaw.
"So you not gon try shit like that again right?"
I looked away and thought,
"This the most embarrassing shit a human being could exp-"
She cut my thoughts off and said
"Look at me when I'm speakin to you Danielle."
I looked at her.
"So you not gon try shit like dat again right?
"No." I huffed.
She let go of me and smiled brightly like nun happened.
"Good. But I'm finna go home cuz I'm tiredddd. See you tomorrow Dani"
My dumbass still bein flustered said,
"Oh I-yea, definitely. S-see you"

She chuckled and started walking towards her car. I was weak at the knees..I really jus got my ass handed to me by a stud that's only around 5'3. Wow. I hopped in my car and gathered my thoughts and calmed my hormones cuz whew..lord knows. I waited for Kierra's car to pull out and when it did, I drove out the lot and went on my way home, thinking about the lunch, and the..event that happened after it. Df is she doing to me?

That's all for now folks,
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love Y'all🤍.