𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏🤎.

I felt movement next to me and I immediately jumped out my thoughts.
"Babyyy.." Kierra groaned.
"Hmm?"
"You been up all dis time?" She asked
"Yea."
"Doin what?"
"Jus thinkin."
"Bout what"
She so nosey😭
I turned so we were facing each other and pushed one of her twists out her face. She smiled brightly.
"Nothing. Just you." I spoke, before pulling her into a deep kiss that hopefully conveyed my feelings to her.
She pulled away with a huge smile on her face.
"Oh okay." She beemed.
She really got me head over heels.
Continuing from here^

Kierra's POV
When Dani kissed me that time, it felt like she was tryna tell me something. Ion know exactly what it is, but I know it's something. I'll figure it out doe.
"You wanna go to the mall?" I asked. She perked up.
"Yeaaa fashoo" she beemed.
"Yayy, okay, can I invite Zaylani? I'm sure ha dumbass wants to meet you." I asked.
"Yea fasho. I'd like dat." She replied.
"Bet. Lemme text her. Go get ready by the time." I instructed.
"Aight Baby." She gave me a quick peck on the lips before getting up to get ready.
I smiled at the name "baby" and her gesture. Her kisses always send some type of electricity through me. I can only hope she feels it too.
Anyways, I shook myself out my thoughts and texted Zaylani uglahh.

Kierra🥛🤎:
Aye ugly🌝🤍

Zaylanii🧃💗:
Hey uglier🌚🤎

I chuckled at her response.

Kierra🥛🤎:
You wanna come to the mall w/me & Dani?

Zaylanii🧃💗:
OMGGG YES!! What time??

"The fuck is she on?" I thought, chuckling to myself.

Kierra🥛🤎:
Mmcht. Calm yo hyper ass down 'fo I uninvite yo ass.

Zaylanii🧃💗:
Like hell you will. Anyways, like I said, what time?

I checked the time. 2:30.

Kierra🥛🤎:
3:40. You gotta hour n change. You know which mall right?

Zaylanii🧃💗:
Yeahh, the one in Annapolis right?

Kierra🥛🤎:
Yeah.

Zaylanii🧃💗:
Bet, I'm finna get ready. See you there uglier🌚🤎.

Kierra🥛🤎:
LMAOO ihyy but ttyl ugliest🌝🤍.

End of text convo.
Right when I finished talkin to Zay, Dani came out the bathroom in a sports bra and boxers. I smiled looking her up and down causing her face to flush a bright red.
"Uh-" she stammered, rubbing the back of her neck, "s-she coming?"
I chuckled at how flustered she was.
"Yea. She's veeery excited." I showed her our conversation and she busted out laughing.
"I can already tell y'all finna get along great." I spoke, laughing along with her.
"I hope so" Dani replied, finally calming herself.
I got up and gave her a kiss on the cheek before heading to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and got in, taking a hot hot shower. Once I got out I realized I was still at Dani's house so I'd have to borrow some of her clothes. I dried myself off and wrapped my towel around me, walking out the bathroom and into Dani's room.

"You got any clothes I could borrow?" I asked her, making my way over to her drawer to find a bra and boxers.
"Uhh yea prolly. Check in my closet n see wachu like."
I found a bra my size and some boxers and put them on before heading to her closet. It was a walk-in and she had helllla clothes.
"Damn" I muttered.
I looked through her tops and sweatshirts until I found an oversized brown and black tye dye shirt. I fell in love with it so I chose that one.

 I fell in love with it so I chose that one

^Not her. Jus so you can get an idea of what it looks like.
I grabbed some ripped cuffed jeans and surprisingly she and I wear the same size shoes so I jus picked out some white Air Forces along with white Nike socks. I took the outfit into the bathroom and put it on. I still had my two gold bracelets from yesterday on. I took my twists out and combed my hair out and put them in two low buns. Finally, I put on some clear lip gloss. I took a step back, admiring myself.
"Not too bad for someone else's closet" I said to myself before going back into Dani's room.

She was sitting on her bed and looked up at me, licking her lips.
"...Wachu think?" I questioned, hesitantly.
"You really know how to dress..shit." She replied. "My clothes look good on you."
I smiled and she got up. She was wearing a brown flannel shirt with a white jersey and black ripped jeans with a gold chain and Muggs (man Uggs). Her hair was in two braids with a gold hair accessory on each one. I eyed her up and down as she got up.
"So, no thank you?" 
I shook myself out my thoughts, regaining my composure and said,
"Yea my bad. Thank youuu..You jus look really good"
She chuckled.
"So do you baby. Now let's head out."

That will be all🌝

That will be all🌝.
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love Y'all🤍.