𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏🤍.

Dani got out after me and we walked into her house.
"You know where everything is already but do you wanna shower first or nah" she asked as we  walked into her living room.
"You go first, you know I like my showers long."
She laughed and kissed my cheek.
"Aight, I'll be out soon, make yourself comfortable."
I took off my shoes and sat on her couch with my phone reminiscing about what happened before.
"She'll really fuck around and get paralyzed if she keep pullin shit like dat." I thought. I decided to text Zaylani about how it was going.
To: Zaylanii🧃💗'
Continuing from here^
Kierra's POV

Kierra🥛🤎:
Aye bitch, wake yo ass up.

Zaylanii🧃💗:
Maneee I was neva sleep. But how was da strap?🌝

Kierra🥛🤎:
Nig-Ain't no fuckin take place. At least not fucking of me cuz chilee💀

Zaylanii🧃💗:
I-bitch what? Explainnn-

Kierra🥛🤎:
Well-Let's jus say Dani couldn't keep her hands off herself-But I digress💀

Zaylanii🧃💗:
Wai-Ikyfl was she-

Kierra🥛🤎:
Yes. Yes she was.

Zaylanii🧃💗:
Girl-Ik yo ass was turned on don't play🤣

Kierra🥛🤎:
I-Ian even gon cap I was💀and is😬Gotta nigga on splash🥴

Zaylanii🧃💗:
Nasty ass-but I gotta go boo. Tell me how the sex is🌝

Kierra🥛🤎:
Bit-We ain't finna fuck. If we do imma send you $20

Zaylanii🧃💗:
Bettt..n you betta send it too. But bye hun💗

End of text convo (still Kierra's POV)

I laughed at our conversation.
"Zaylani really do be killing me" I thought. "Like she really think we finna fuc-"
My thoughts stopped as soon as Danielle came into the living room. She only had her towel on and she was dripping wet. You could see the water droplets glistening on her skin n whewww chileeee. I looked her up and down licking my lips.
"Uh-" she said, getting flustered, "you can shower now."
I let out a soft chuckle.
"Aight, see you tomorrow" I joked as I got up.
Dani laughed shaking her head and said,
"You n em long ass showers"
"Yea yea yea let me n my showers be" I walking towards her room as she followed me in.

I grabbed a towel from one of her drawers and went into her bathroom. I put on Kaash's "Parked Car Convos" album and took off my clothes.
A/N: Kaash Is my wife so like-Yea🥴
I hopped in the shower and began lathering up while singing along to "Love Songs." It's one of my favorite songs in that album.
"I miss my cocoa butter kisses, hope you smile when you listen
Ain't no competition, just competin' for attention
And you like, "I'm not on no games"
Well, baby, I been peepin', and you ain't been the same
Like, who been on your mind? Who got your time?
Who you been vibin' with and why I can't make you mine?
You used to be texting me, checking me, calling me your slime
And now you treat me like my worth less than a dime"
A/N: Das my shiiiiiit🙌🏾
I continued singing and proceeded to start washing myself off until I heard the bathroom door open.
"Dani?" I called out, washing rest of the soap off my body.
"Yea, I'm jus grabbing my lotion don't mind meee.." she said, walking in covering her eyes.
I smacked my teeth cuz she really tryna hurt herself.
"Bitch if you don't open yo damn eyes..you tryna bust yo a-" and of course, before I could finish my sentence the bitch fell right on her ass. Witta loud ass Thump. I quickly jumped out the shower and ran over to her, kneeling to her level.

"You good?"
"Yea man..that shit hurt tho.." she groaned. Her eyes were closed.
I kissed her forehead.
"You sure you good? You don't need anything?"
"Maybe an ice pack" she said shakily. She seemed to be on the verge of tears and it broke my heart. Her cute crybaby ass.
"Aww," I frowned. "My poor baby, lemme help you up."
I got up and reached my hand out to her. She grabbed it and stood up holding the back of her head and I took her to her bed and laid her down before going back & turning the shower off.
"Imma go get you some ice aight?" I told her when I came back.
"Okay.." she said, finally opening her eyes as I walked to her kitchen. I put a few ice cubes in a ziplock bag and wrapped it in a paper towel. Once I made the ice pack, I went back to Dani's  room. Her eyes were closed again. Normally that means she in a lot of pain. Learned that from another situation she busted her ass in💀.

I went to her and asked,
"Where's the pain?"
She pointed to the back of her head.
"Aight Hollon." I went to one of her drawers and grabbed a bandanna to tie her head with. I went back to her and got on her lap straddle style so I could tie it properly. I could feel her breathing on my chest n whew-Her breaths started getting faster so I looked down to see her red as ever. But she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at my tiddies. I had completely forgotten that I was naked.

"Oh my God my bad..I ain't realize I was naked I was jus worr-"
"Ian complaining." She said in a raspy voice.
How the hell can someone sound so sexy when they in pain? Anyways, I was about ready to retie her bandanna cuz I messed up the first time, when I felt something wet on my tit. I looked down to see Dani making circles around my left nipple.
"What you-" I started.
"Shh.." she cut me off and proceeded to suck on my nipple. Now at this point, I wasn't even focused on her head cuz I was too busy tryna hold in any sound. This bitch head prolly don't even hurt nomo. But this feels wayyy too good..it could be jus cuz I'm horny n I been horny since wheneva..Orr cuz Dani jus sexy in general. Prolly a bit of both.

Danielle's POV
So of course my dumbass fell in the bathroom and busted my ass. It hurt for a bit but it been stopped. I jus enjoyed seeing Kierra naked. She gotta body like a goddess I swear to you. But anyways, I wasn't expecting for her to get on top of me like she did. Especially being naked. Ion think she noticed cuz she would never have done it if she did. I was really getting flustered and she noticed. But her beautiful ass tiddies were right in front of me like a whole ass dessert plate. Like shit. I couldn't help but at least lick on one. She started to protest but I shushed her cuz no. I realized she stopped tying my bandanna so I looked up to see her biting her lip. Tryna keep any sound from escaping her lips I'm guessing. Why not take it up a notch n see how long she can keep it up?

I grabbed her other tit and started to actually suck. I looked up at her. She had on this lustful expression that really sent chills down my spine. I could tell it was getting harder for her to contain her voice so I switched my attention to the tit I was holding and started sucking on that one, massaging the previous one. When I did that, it was over. Kierra let out this sexy ass moan n guhhh..got a bitch wet asl. I stopped what I was doing before and sat up so we were face to face. She looked at me, biting her lip and said,
"Ion think yo head hurt nomo Danielle."
I smirked.
"Nah, I was jus enjoying the view."
She chuckled and started looking at me wit this look I couldn't quite read. Could be lust, could be anger.
"You goo-" before I could finish my sentence, Kierra grabbed my face and kissed me. It was hella aggressive but that made it even sexier.

Y'all fucking thoughtttt🌝 To be continued😙Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈

To be continued😙
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love y'all🤍.
(Don't mind the memes💀. They jus random.)