𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚~𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆🤎.

"Whatever bitch."
Das the last time she gon call me out my name.
I was bout ready to slap the shit outta her when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I whipped around ready to beat someone else ass when I realized it was Kierra.
"Calm down Zay, Shean worth it." She said, tryna calm me down.
"yEa ZAy. IaN woRtH iT." Aaliyah spat.
I took a deep breath and said as calmly as possible,
"You right. I'm done." I said, raising my hands in surrender.
"Y'all wanna jus walk around?" Danielle asked.
"Yea leggo." Kierra and I spoke.
We walked away with Aaliyah calling out after us. Thank god Kierra n Danielle got here before I beat dat bitch ass.

Kierra's POV
Lawddd🤦🏾I really cannot. Aaliyah dumbass really needa get the fuck on somewhere. Almost made Zaylani catch a case over her sorry ass. I Needa talk to her for real. As much as ion want to, if her dumbass still holding grudges after this long shit needs to be settled. Like I may not be fond of her but I'm not gon be interfering in her life any chance I get.
I was deep in my thoughts until I realized Danielle and Zay were ahead of me and having what seemed to be a very funny conversation. They was laughing loud and reckless as hell. I felt a wave of jealousy come over me for a spliiiiit second but I brushed it off. I'm just glad that they're getting along well. I took a deep breath and shoved my hands in my pockets looking down at the floor as I continued walking behind them.
"Baby bring ya fine self up here" I heard Dani call out to me. I looked up and she waved me over.
I smiled and caught up to them and she pulled me closer to her wrapping an arm around her shoulder.
"Walkin all slow n shit." She mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.
"Yea Yea whatevaa." I joked and she bent down to kiss my cheek but I pulled away just to annoy her.
"Bet. Watch when we get back to my h-" she started.
"OKAY OKAY..gimme a kiss." I yelled over her, pointing at my cheek.
"Nah nah I got sum for dat ass when we get home."
"But-"
"Ahem" we looked over to see Zaylani shaking her head and laughing.
"Y'all so fuckin nastyyy" she laughed.
"What can I say, her luh ass bring out the worst in me." Dani spoke with a smirk looking down at me. I bit my lip.
Mane-she already got my feeling a type of way cuz of what her big ass pulled in the bathroom n now this. It's finna go down when we get back to her house cuz chile-Anyways.
"Aht aht" Zay spat jokingly and muttered, "nasty asses."
We all laughed and went into a couple stores and bought some stuff before saying our goodbyes and heading our separate ways.

Dani and I got into her car and she looked over at me studying me before she asked,
"You good baby?"
I looked back at her with a puzzled look before replying,
"Yea I'm good, why wouldn't I be?"
"Ion know you jus seemed out of it at the mall. Y'know when you was walkin behind us wit ya hands in ya pockets n you was lookin at the floor. Also, you kept staring at me." She answered, saying the last part quietly.
"What so I can't look at my girlfriend?" I retorted. I watched her face flush a light pink.
"Nah baby you can look at me all you want. Best believe dat. But you normally don't so I was jus wondering." Dani replied and I busted out laughing.
"Nah you jus don't see me staring. But you had me feeling a type of way and I couldn't keep my eyes off yo sexy ass." I spoke truthfully. She really did look hella sexy today.
Dani flushed an even darker pink and smiled.
"But what about when you was walking behind us all mopey n shit? What was dat about?" She questioned.
"I-I May have been a taaaaad bit jealous.." I spoke quietly fiddling with my fingers with my head down.
Dani started laughing hella loud.
"Of what??" She asked.
"Well you and Zaylani jus seemed hella close n I guess Ian like dat."
Dani's laughing immediately ceased so I looked up at her to see her looking at me like I was crazy.
"Wha-"
"Kierra. There ain't nun to be jealous about. It was deadass jus some small talk. N plus you was right about us getting along well."
"I know I overreacted. It was only for a split second doe cuz I brushed it off cuz I knew I was wrong. I'm Sorry Baby."
"You good, cuz I can't act like I wouldn't do the same" Dani chuckled and started the car and drove out the mall.

We sat in comfortable silence for like 10 minutes until Dani spoke,
"So I look sexy huh Bae?"
"As fuck." I responded without hesitation.
She chuckled without a response and I bit my lip. Cuz really and truly everything about this girl is turning me the fuck on at the moment. We finally arrived back at Dani's house and got out with our bags. As soon as we stepped foot in the house and I mean as soon as, Dani wrapped her hand around my neck and pulled me into a rough kiss. She backed me into the door as she closed it(when I said as soon as I meant it). I got on my tiptoes wrapping my arms around the back of her neck, deepening the kiss. She picked me up by my thighs and carried me to her bedroom kicking the door closed not once breaking the kiss n well, one thing led to another...

{Many loud hair pulling and back scratching rounds later🥴..}

Danielle's POV
I woke up to Kierra in my arms and cuddled up into my chest with her leg wrapped around my waist. I swear she's the cutest thing. I smiled at the feeling of her soft breaths on me and kissed her forehead. I really don't remember when we fell asleep but hey, Ian complaining. I felt Kierra shifting in my arms and I looked down to see her eyes fluttering open.
"Hey Sleeping Beauty" I cooed, kissing her forehead again.
She smiled hummed in response. Her eyes were still droopy. She never talks when she first wakes up. She took my wrist and tapped it, indicating she wanted to know what time it was. I got my phone off my dresser and checked the time. It was 7:30 at night. I showed her the time and she shrugged before stretching and cuddling back into me, closing her eyes again.
"Goodnight Baby" I whispered in her ear. She smiled and made a lil kissy face before drifting back off to sleep. I wasn't really sleepy nomo but Ian wanna Wake Kierra so I turned the tv on and put on Amazing World of Gumball before turning the volume down. Eventually I fell asleep.

Dis chapter was hella uneventful. I jus wanted to give y'all I really ain't proud of it BUT I got sum for y'all asses next chapter🌝
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love Y'all🤍.