𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏🤎.

Kierra's POV
Today was the day of my date and it's all I been thinkin bout. Like I'm soooo exciteddddd! But I gotta find what I'm finna wear. I got an idea for it but I texted Zaylani to ask for her opinion. We've gotten really close and I genuinely trust her. Still confused as to why she wanted the stores I buy my shit from cuz Ian seen ha wearin em but aye, who am I to judge?
To: Zaylanii🧃💗'
Aye Zay, I need yo help.

Zaylanii🧃💗': Yea wassup?

Kierra🥛🤎":I'm tryna figure out what to wear to my date, I got sum in mind I jus wanted a second opinion.

Zaylanii🧃💗': YEEN TELL ME Y'ALL WAS GOIN ONNA DATE TF?

Kierra🥛🤎": I-

Zaylanii🧃💗': Mannn..I'll cuss yo ass out later but send me a pic of the outfit you had in
mind.

I laughed at her message as I got my outfit out. It was a Red Velvet blazer with a black top and and white ripped jeans. I sent her a picture of the outfit and my black red and white Vans.

^Zaylanii🧃💗': Ouuuu Kierra you finna get it tuhniteee🥴She ain't readyyy

^
Zaylanii🧃💗': Ouuuu Kierra you finna get it tuhniteee🥴She ain't readyyy.

I busted out laughing cuz this bitch really is dumb🤣.

Kierra🥛🤎": Lmao so I take it you like it?

Zaylanii🧃💗': YES BITCH‼️& you betta send me a picture of you in it.

Kierra🥛🤎": Maneee..whateva.

Zaylanii🧃💗': My ass

Kierra🥛🤎": Ain't none.

Zaylanii🧃💗': 😮Biiiitch..

Kierra🥛🤎": Yesss?🙂

Zaylanii🧃💗': Tuhh, you lucky yo bitch ass gots places to be or I woulda cussed you out. Cuz you know I gotta phatty.

Kierra🥛🤎": Says the cardboard cutout..

Zaylanii🧃💗': I-you foul Kierra. But gon headdd get ready for yo date🌝Tell me what how it goesss..if you not...occupied..already🥴.
Kierra🥛🤎": Maneee😭Ain't no fuckin gon take place.
Zaylanii🧃💗: Yea Aight🌝

Kierra🥛🤎": Mmcht. Bye Zaza🤣

Zaylanii🧃💗: Byeee..n send a pic‼️Enjoy luv🤍

End of text convo
6 was coming quickly so I began getting ready. I showered and brushed my teeth. Before I put my clothes on, I twisted my hair in a way that had a couple twists hanging off my forehead like bangs. Once I was done, I put my outfit on and slipped my Vans on my feet. When I looked in the mirror I was like,
"Dayummm"
I gotta admit, I look fine as fuck. Once I had my outfit I made sure my hair was good and I sprayed on some cologne and put on some clear lip gloss to give my lips a shine. Last but not least, I put on two gold chain bracelets. Finally, I was completely finished so I decided to take a picture and send it to Zay. She replied immediately.

Zaylanii🧃💗: Oop I-😍Yea bitch, you finna get it tonight. Dani ain't ready at allll. Lip gloss poppin n errythanggg🥴

I just chuckled and sat on my couch texting Zay and waiting for Dani. Finally, I heard a car horn outside.

Danielle's POV
I was on my way to Kierra's crib and I was getting more nervous every second. Cuz believe it or not, I never been on a real date. I pulled up to her house and beeped my horn to let her know I was here and got on my phone to wait on her. I saw Kierra come out but I only saw her back cuz she was locking her door, but when she turned around..Oh. My. Fuckin. God. She looked diviiiiiiineeee. Dat girl can really dress her ass off. She had on a Red velvet blazer, a black shirt under it and white ripped jeans. And not to mention her shoes were fyeee‼️They were red white and black vans that just brought the whole outfit together. She looked hella fuckin daddyi-oh fuck no. I-ANYWAYS, I unlocked the doors and she hopped in and grinned at me.
"Heyyy"
I gulped. One, cuz I was nervous, and two cuz she looks so good.
"Hey ma, you look good." I said that, but what I was thinking was "Damn daddy." Like no cap I was and I hateee myself for it💀.
"Don't iiii? Like damn I look daddyish as fuck."
"You sho d-I-I mean I-" she smirked at me and said,
"Nah it's aight mama."
See no. We ain't even leave her house n she already got me on splash.
"I-Okay" I mumbled, I heard her chuckle as I drove off.

Kierra's POV
After a 30 minute car ride filled with laughter n jokes, Dani n I arrived at a restaurant called Mystique. It looked fancy as fuck, a place you wouldn't normally find me. But I got Dani wimme so I'm good.
A/N: I jus made dat up so idk if it's a thing or not
We got out the car and I saw Dani. I hadn't seen her fully since we were in the car and I-..lord. She was wearing a red and black checkered sweater with a white dress shirt under it and Khaki colored dress pants wit all white Converse. Her hair was in two puffs and it jus finished the whole look off. Once again, knees? Gone. Bitch jello.

^HeadasssssA/N: I had to I'm sorry💀💀

^Headasssss
A/N: I had to I'm sorry💀💀

Dani walked over to me and placed her hand on my lower back, which of course didn't help AT ALL.
"You good ma?"
"I-Y-yea I'm good.."
She chuckled and looked me up and down licking her lips. Well shit. If I wasn't wet before I sho am now.
"I-Uh-L-let's go inside.." I stammered out. She really got me fuckin up my words n everything. The whole 9 yards. But anyways, Dani had already made reservations so we were seated immediately. God I'm nervous.

Oop👀what's finna go down next?? Watch out for my next update to see😗 Not much to say today except dat a bitch tired so..
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈