𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆🤍.

"I-Uh-L-let's go inside.." I stammered out. She really got me fuckin up my words n everything. The whole 9 yards. But anyways, Dani had already made reservations so we were seated immediately. God I'm nervous.

Danielle's POV
So we got to our seats and ordered what we wanted. I looked across from me and Kierra looked really nervous. I wasn't sure why, so I asked her.
"Ki, why you look so nervous? You okay?" I questioned, putting my hand on hers.
"Cuz I am nervous."
I was puzzled. I'm sure she's been on hella dates so how's this different?
"Why doe? I'm sure you've been on many dates before this one."
She gave me a look.
"Right?" I asked.
"Nah..this my first real date.." She mumbled.
Of course I was shocked cuz like damn..I thought she had experience. Definitely not disappointed or anything doe. Cuz now I get to say I took her on her first date.
"And plus..even if it wasn't my first date I'd still be nervous." Y
"How come? You'd have experience."
"..cuz I haven't felt this way about anybody I've talked to. Ever. So this is new to me. Like yea, I've had lil crushes or whateva, but you..you're different. You make me feel things no one ever has."
I felt my cheeks burning up and I knew I was blushing. I looked at the table in silence without the slightest idea of what to say. She sighed and got up.
"Where you going?"
"Outside." She replied in a cold tone.
I started getting up but plopped right back down when she spat,
"Don't..Follow me."
And walked out the restaurant.

I felt my eyes start stinging. She just walked out..what did I do? Is it because I didn't say anything? Man..I always fuck shit up when it gets too good to be true..Kierra just poured her heart out to me and I ain't say shit. I felt like absolute shit and I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a tear drop on my hand. I quickly wiped my face, pulling myself together so I could go apologize. I slowly got up and went outside to look for Kierra.

I looked on the side of the building and saw her on a bench with her head down. I started towards her slowly when I heard a quiet sniff and I stopped in my tracks. Was she crying? I walked a little closer to her and I heard a quiet sob. Fuck. She's crying. And I did it. A wave of guilt rushed over me and I found myself running over to her and wrapping her in a warm embrace.
"No.." she sniffled, "get off me." She tried getting out my arms but I wouldn't let her.
"I'm sorry I ain't say nun..I got flustered and I didn't know what to say..I've never had someone express their feelings for me like that."
She didn't say anything so I kept going.
"Really Kierra, I normally handle these situations better cuz ion really be interested..but with you..Kierra you got me head over heels for you." I spoke quietly, letting her go.

She looked up at me with those big brown eyes of hers and said,
"It's okay..I'm sorry for overreacting I just-I really really like you and when you didn't answer after the fact that I poured my whole heart to you and you aint say shit hurt." It was getting darker outside but I saw the tears in her eyes and the ones that had already slipped out glistening in the late sun light. I wiped her tears and looked in her eyes. She looked away and I turned her face to me reassuring her,
"I feel the same way as you do Kierra. You really do make me feel a type of way."
"Okay.." she answered me, unsure if I was telling the truth.
I grabbed her by her waist pulling her closer, and kissed her deeply. She just stayed still for a second, until she gave into the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck. The kiss started getting heated. Our tongues danced with each other and our hands started exploring each other's bodies. It would've gotten muuuuch farther than that if Kierra hadn't pulled away. She cleared her throat and said,
"We can't do this here.."
I sighed but I knew it was true.
"I know I know.."
She laughed and stood up, extending her hand to mine. I took it and followed her back Into the restaurant. Our food had come so we just dug in. But we both ignored the elephant in the room..the fact that we almost got a liiiiitle to heated back there. That coulda ended badly-like badly.

Well damnn🥴They Jus nasty🤣✋🏾But I jus wanted to give y'all a chapter before I went to sleep so..
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈