𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑺𝒊𝒙🤍.

She chuckled and started walking towards her car. I was weak at the knees..I really jus got my ass handed to me by a stud that's only around 5'3. Wow. I hopped in my car and gathered my thoughts and calmed my hormones cuz whew..lord knows. I waited for Kierra's car to pull out and when it did, I drove out the lot and went on my way home, thinking about the lunch, and the..event that happened after it. Df is she doing to me?
Previously^

The next day:

Danielle's POV
For the first time ever, I woke up excited to go to school. And yes, it's because I wanna see Kierra. Hopefully she don't bring up yesterday doe..cuz that shit was em-ba-rra-singggg. N no we not finna talk bout how much it turned me on. I hopped outta bed still in my thoughts and did my hygiene. Once I finished my hygiene I put on a sports bra and some boxers and went to find what I was gon wear to school.  I pulled out a pink sweatshirt wit the words "Say it to my face" on it in white, some ripped white denim jeans and light pink muggs (man uggs) to match the sweatshirt. I put my hair into two French braids. Finally, I went to my mirror, and put on the slightest bit of pink lipgloss to give my lips a luh shine. I looked at my self inna mirror.
"Damnn Danielle" (pun intended🌝)
Once I was done admiring my fine self, I headed out to my car. I was gon text Kierra to ask if she wanted a ride, when I realized my dumbass ain't even get her number. I sighed and thought,
"guess imma jus have to get it today"
I chuckled to myself at my stupid mistake, started my car and drove off.

Kierra's POV
I woke up this morning feeling happy cuz of Danielle, but dirty asf cuz I realized I slept all night in my day clothes. Like ew. I immediately got out my bed, stripped my bed and put the sheets into the washing machine and replaced them with clean ones. Call me a germaphobe- but ew. Anyways, I did my daily morning hygiene. I had my clothes laid out onna bed already. I was finna wear a pink sweatshirt saying "Say it to my face", plain white joggers, and pink low cut vans that almost exactly matched the top. I ain't do much with my hair since it was already in twists, but I made sure I had some of em in my face and none sticking out. When I was finally done I put some clear lip gloss on, grabbed my book bag and headed out to my car. I got in, and turned on my favorite song by Ella Mai~One Day. I drove off and started humming along to the chorus
Fuck you, can't be involved wit all of this bull,
Best believe I'm through,
With you, with you, with you.
Fuck you, it's funny how you sorry cuz girl well me too,
And no matter what you do
It's done now, it's done now.
A couple songs later I was finally at school. I took my phone out and put my AirPods in and got out my car with my book bag. I walked into school singing to myself and spotted a few people staring at me and whispering as I walked through the lobby. I'm jus here tryna figure out what they talking bout. Like damn lemme whisper too.

I seen more and more people whispering so I took my AirPods out. I heard a girl say
"You and yo girl cuteee"
See now I was confused. Cuz who df was she talkin about. I got manners doe so I gave her a
"Uh-Thanks?" With audible confusion in my voice.
Finally I reached my locker put my books n shit in it. That's when I seen Danielle staring at me with an unreadable expression on her face. I stared back at her with a "tf you staring at" face. Until I saw what she was wearing. I looked her up and down.
Oh. Oh Fuck No.
She was wearing, a pink sweatshirt, the exact same as mine, white jeans, and pink muggs. We were matching. Now I was staring at her with my jaw on the floor-cuz how the hell-she-I-Lawwwdd.

Danielle's POV
I was walking to my locker when I seen people looking at me and whispering. I hate shit like that so I went up to one of the groups whispering and asked,
"What's the deal? Why errybody whispering?"
One of the girls chuckled. I looked at her.
"You and yo girl just the cutest das all" I was confused asf. Cuz I'm single-I think. So I asked her,
"Who's my girl?"
She looked at me funny.
"Ain't it Kierra?"
"No..not yet at least." I smirked at the thought of her.
"Well y'all look like a couple." She shrugged.
"I-How-"
She smacked her teeth.
"So you telling me y'all ain't plan this?"
I rolled my eyes.
"Chile..plan whatttt"
She scrunched her face up and now all her friends were lookin at me funny. I looked back at them unbothered.
"Aight I guess imma figure this out sooner or later" I shrugged. "Catch y'all wheneva." I nodded at them and walked away to put my stuff in my locker and went to Kierra's to see if she was there.

Of course, she was. And I was shocked. We were matching..from head to toe. How the hell. She looked at me with an attitude but then she realized our almost identical attire and her jaw dropped. I walked up to her and she looked up at me with her mouth still open. I pushed her chin up and closed her mouth. She cleared her throat and pointed at both of us.
"You wanna explain? Orrr.."
I cocked my neck to the side.
"You think I know how this happened? Ion even got yo number to text or call you. Far less plan out a whole matchin outfit" I pulled my phone out my pocket. "Speaking of, put yo number in my phone."
She took my phone and put my name in her phone as:
Kierra🌝🤍'
I looked at it and smiled.
She took her phone out and gave it to me to put my number in.
"Okay but what we gon do? Like we got people thinking we together" I gave her her phone back with a confused look.
"We can't do nothing-cuz I sure ain't going home to change cuz of some rumors. And shit, what's wrong wit people thinking we together? We finna be sooner or later" I smirked but I was scared too cuz I basically jus claimed her.
She had a look that I couldn't quite figure out for a second until she smiled and said,
"Shid, I guess we'll rock it then. N you right. You finna be my girl at some point so" she shrugged.

I opened my mouth getting ready to protest about her saying I was finna be her girl but I was like nah. She put me in my place yesterday so no thanks. Hopefully she forgot cuz she ain't bring it up. She grabbed some books out her locker and got ready to go to class.
"I gotta go but imma see you later." She started walking away.
"Bet, see you."
"Oh, and I know you was finna say sum bout me sayin you was finna be my girl, but don't think I forgot how I put you in yo place yesterday."
I could hear the smirk in her voice.
A nigga knees buckled bruh. I promise you I dropped for a second.

The hell is she doing to me?

She takin my dominance away..

And why in the hell do I kinda like it??

😗..

That's all I gotta say😗

Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love Y'all🤍.