𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚~𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓🤍.

"Goodnight Baby" I whispered in her ear. She smiled and made a lil kissy face before drifting back off to sleep. I wasn't really sleepy nomo but Ian wanna Wake Kierra so I turned the tv on and put on Amazing World of Gumball before turning the volume down. Eventually I fell asleep.

Kierra's POV
I woke up wrapped in Dani's arms. She was sound asleep and of course, fully naked. I smiled thinking about last night's encounter. I layed with her for a bit before easing out of bed to do my hygiene. Before I did, I checked the time on my phone. It was 8:30 in the morning. Of course we had school tomorrow being that today's Sunday and it's bouta be the end of spring break. I rolled my eyes at the thought and grabbed my towel before heading to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower to the hottest temperature and brushed my teeth giving it time to heat up. Once I was done brushing, I hopped in the shower. I hissed at the sting of the hot water at first but I adjusted quickly. I was lathering up when I heard Dani come in the bathroom.
"Morning Baby" I spoke, loud enough for her to hear me over the water.
"Good morning Beautiful" she replied before I heard the sink turn on.
I smiled and proceeded to lather up.
"You slept well?" I asked her. I was washing the soap off my body now.
"Yea I did. You a great ass teddy bear Ian even gon lie" Dani said with a chuckle.
I laughed and said,
"I bet, you was holding on for dear life. Surprised yo ass ain't start bawling when I got up."
"Oh shut up." She spat before we both started laughing.
"I'm boutta get out, you want me to keep the water on for you or nah?" I asked.
"Yea keep it on."
"Aight" I replied before getting out and wrapping my towel around me.
"So Baby I been thinking about yesterday at the mall." I said, drying my skin.
"Yea and?" She replied, getting in the shower.
"So you kno-"
"Ah, shit!" Dani hissed. "Kierra who in da FUCK told you to be showering in water dis hot??"
I busted out laughing.
"Nah mane dat shit ain't funny." Dani spat.
"Yes actually it is" I retorted.

"But anyways, you know how Aaliyah went bonkers yesterday and almost got her ass beat?" I said, starting to lotion my skin.
"Of course I remember" she replied with a chuckle.
"Well I think I should talk to her." I said.
"The fuck? For what?" Dani questioned.
"I mean it's been what, 3,4 months since we stopped talkin and she still got a grudge. I jus wanna settle things so I wanna talk it out wit her. Cuz knowing her ass, she ain't gon leave us alone. Ion wanna worry bout her ass popping up outta nowhere n givin us hell nomo." I replied.

There was silence for a bit.
"Baby?" I called.
"What" she answered dryly.
"You okay with me going?" I asked.
"I mean ion like her and I know she got feelings for you but..yea I guess I'm fine wit it." She replied with slight hesitation.
I chuckled and said "Thank You Baby"
Dani finally got out the shower and I pecked her lips before returning to her room.
"BABY I'M BORROWING YO CLOTHES AGAINN" I shouted.
There was silence for a second before I barely heard her say
"Aight"
"Tuh, Wassup wit her?" I said to my self.
I looked through her closet and just grabbed a plain white t shirt, some Adidas joggers and some Adidas slides with some white socks and threw them on. I ain't tryna dress up cuz ian tryna impress nobody. Especially not Aaliyah weird ass.

Dani came out the bathroom in a sports bra and boxers just as I was coming out her closet(no pun intended😭).
"Can I take yo car?" I asked sizing her up. She only nodded in response. I grabbed her keys off her dresser. I felt her eyes on me so I turned around.
"Wassup?" I questioned.
She shook her head and sat on her bed turning the volume of the tv back up since she left it on last night.
I crossed my arms and stood in front of the tv. My short ass ain't block shit cuz it was on the wall but I still stood there. She gave me a "can I help you?" look.

^Headass😔✋🏾(y'all should be used to it by now

^Headass😔✋🏾(y'all should be used to it by now.)
"Hellooo?" I called out to her, waving.
"Uh-Hi?" Dani answered as if asking why I'm talking to her.
"..you sure you okay with me going? Cuz you act-"
I was cut off by her smacking her teeth loudly.
"Mane I said you can go. Get off my ass." She spoke, her voice slightly raised.
I looked at her like she was crazy then started looking behind me cuz really who the fuck is she talkin to like dat.

^Lookin ass😭😭😭(I'm so sorry😭)
"Aight cuz who the fuck is you talking to?" I questioned, clearly pissed.
She scoffed. "I could ask you the same thing Kierra."
I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. "Yea okay Danielle. Get rid of dat stank ass attitude by the time I get back." I said before walking out to the living room.
I heard her mumble something before I left her room but I ignored it cuz I'm not finna argue wit her. I left, slamming the door behind me.
I got in her car rested my head on the steering wheel before starting it up. I really don't know what the fuck she on. I got my phone out and called Aaliyah. The first ring ain't even finish before she answered. "Dis bitch weird onna nother level." I thought.

Phone Convo
"Finally come to yo senses and dropped dat bitch Danelle or whateva her name is?" Aaliyah spoke.
I rolled my eyes and replied, "First off, watch dat bitch word when regarding my girl thank you. N nah Danielle ain't goin nowhere. But I do Needa talk to you."
"Mmmm..about what?" She asked.
I smacked my teeth. Ion got time for her ass. "Girl just meet me at Panda Express." I said into the phone before I hung up.
End of Phone Convo

I really can't stand her. How did I not realize she was dis annoying when we was friends? I have no idea. I shook my head and headed to Panda Express.

Wassup y'all🌝I gotta nother chapter coming out tonight cuz a bitch bored asf n I got ideas for once😗. So lemme shut my ass up n get to writing.

 So lemme shut my ass up n get to writing

Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love y'all🤍.