My Vampire Boy chapter 1

~Umm so this is my first story in like forever! Please don't judge. I'm only human. :c~

Chapter 1:

I limped up the long, spiral staircase. Every step I took, every breath I took in, everything hurt. It felt like forever till I got to my room. I closed my black door that had a cookie monster poster on the inside. I stripped into my boxers and walked into the bathroom that was attached to my room and walked right past the mirror. I can't stand mirrors. I'm trying to get my mom to take this mirror out.

The names Riley by the way. I know it's a girl's name but I am a dude. I love Asking Alexandria, August Burns Red, Bullet from my Valentine, Famous Last Words and ALOT more bands than you can imagine.

But anyways, I just got bullied by people at my school. I'm in 11th grade, the worst year of my LIFE! In 8th grade, people found out I was... *whispers* gay. So! Now like every typical high school student, people pick on me because they think they are "cool" or because it's "wrong".

Mom doesn't noticed because most of the time she works two damn jobs just to keep the house and food on the table. The only thing she knows about, is me cutting and is suicidal because she had to fill out paperwork to put me on meds. But other then that, The only one who pays attention to me really is my twin sister Haley and a guy who is also gay, named Fred. I'm not rich. I don't live in a big ass house with 50 billion rooms that I don't need. Just typical, normal me. I'm 16 by the way. Almost 17 in two months! I fend for myself, mom gives me and Haley money and that's how we buy groceries, our clothes and stuff for our room.

Anyways, where was I? Oh right. So I turned on the shower, making the bathroom nice and steamy. I took off my boxers and carefully stepped inside. I grabbed my scrubby thing, and pours soap onto it. I scrubbed my body head to toe, wincing slightly every time I hit a bruise. I hate this. I looked at the faded lines on my arms and legs. I only hope it will pop sense into their brain how much they hurt me. Probably not. Or some of them just don't care. Why can't we live in a happy world with rainbows and unicorns?! 30 minutes later, I get out the shower feeling a little lighter and fresh.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and grab my dirty clothes. I put it in the hamper and than put on clean underwear, sweatpants and a t shirt. I didn't care about homework as I slipped into my cozy, soft bed where I feel safe at night. I looked over at my alarm clock that my iPod was plugged into and looked at the time. 4:34 glowed in big red letters. It was still early, but I didn't care. I closed my eyes as sleep overpowered me.

~~short chapter I know. It just gives you guys a little bit of detail on what goes on in Riley's life. I will start bring Haley into the story so don't you guys worry! :3 see you guys in the next chapter! *walks away sassy like with a bag of skittles*~~