Chapter 1

-first day of school-
Jakes POV
My alarm goes off at 5:30am, and I throw it across my room. I just wanna sleep for fucksake. I get up, and I shower and I get ready for day 1. I throw on a pair of ripped jeans, and I Ohio sweatshirt with vans.

I go downstairs, then all a sudden I feel someone pull me back.
P) you BETTER behavior yourself Jake.
J) Chill, I'll be fine.
P) *sighs* bye Jake, have a good day.

I watch as my mom waves to me as I walk down the driveway. My mom is the most caring person I've ever met. She's been there for me, even when my dad left us when I was 10. I get to school 20 mins early, so I meet up with the boys.

Erika's POV
SHIT. My alarm went off 20 mins late. I rush into the bathroom and get ready. I throw on a crop top, and sweat pants.

 I throw on a crop top, and sweat pants

I rush down stairs and I hug my dad. I grab my keys and rush to school. As I pull in I hear the bell ring. I quickly rush in. But before I can even get to my class, the principal pulls me into his office.

P) hey Erika, can I talk to you for a second?
E) Sure!

We walk into his office and sit down.

P) Tomorrow a new student will be attending our school. And I was wondering if your willing to help show him around?
E) of course! what's his name?
P) Jake Paul. And I must warn you, I've heard he's trouble.

Oh god. I wish I wasn't so nice as I am. A new kid.. that's a troublemaker? I'd rather not. You never know, maybe he'll actually be nice? Doubt that. Also what's Bryan gonna think?

Jakes POV
It's 3rd period, and I'm bored as fuck. All a sudden the teacher rushes for the phone, and he immediately looks at me. What am I in trouble for now? I've been clean all day.

TE) Jake, Mr. Watz would like to talk to you. Go to his office.
J) ight I'm outta here *chuckles*

When I walk into his office, I immediately notice my mom. What the hell? My heart starts racing.

MR) jake, have a seat.
J) *sits down*
P) jake, your going to private school. Starting tomorrow.
J) WHAT? *gets pissed*
MR) jake calm down! You and your wonderful mother both agree that it would be better for you. Overall, we don't wanna see you live the way you are. You and I have became very close over the past 4 years with you coming in & out of my office everyday jake. This is what's best for you, you'll be surrounded by better people that will influence you in a positive way.
P) couldn't have said it any better.

I can't believe that this is happening right now.