Chapter 13

Erika's POV
I smash my lips against his. It starts to get more heated, but we both pull eachother into a hug. He wipes the wet hair out of my voice, and pecks my lips. I can see he's shaking. Maybe he's cold?

E) are you cold?
J) nah *smiles*

Jakes POV
Damn, she can tell that somethings up. I'm so nervous right now. I wanna make a move, but I'm afraid she will say no. I pull back from the hug, and I lift up her chin so we're making eye contact. The rain makes the setting more romantic, which was my plan.

J) Erika *smiles nervously*
E) I'm listening *smiles*
J) The past couple months that I've known you, has made my life so much better. I've pushed myself away from getting into as much trouble as I used to. And that's because of you. I'm so glad I'm able to experience life with such an amazing girl. I know I've fucked up the past couple days and I'm sorry. your genuinely the reason I'm even able to wake up in the morning. You've helped me realize that living is worth it, and it's so much better when you have someone by your side. Erika costell, will you be my girlfriend? *tears up*

For a second she pauses. I swear my heart dropped.

E) YES! A MILLIONS TIMES YES! *tears up*

Erika's POV
I smash my lips against his, but this time I let it get heated. It turns into a make out. Jake lifts me onto the float, and he gets under me. I get on top of him connect my lips with his. He rolls us over, but we fall into the pool. We both laugh. He wraps his arms around me, and I kiss his neck. I rub my hands on his abs, and pulls him closer. He pull away, and jake grabs a noodle. He shoots me with the water.

J) ooops *laughs*
E) dick *laughs*

I grab the other one, and I squirt him back. It turns into a battle. He hides at one end of the pool, and I'm at the other. We're like little kids. I've always wanted to find someone I can be myself around. All a sudden he sneaks past the float I'm hiding behind and swims under water & grabs me. He pulls me under. When we come up I punch his shoulder. She smashes his lips back against mine. We pull back, and I wrap my arms around him, with one hand rubbing the back of his head.

J) your the best thing that's ever happened to me, honestly *tears up*
E) jake dont make me cry *tears up*

Jakes POV
I notice a tear fall from her eyes, and I wipe it away.

J) I love you Rik *smiles*
E) I love you too *smiles*

- a couple hours later -

We were in the pool for like 4 hours, just having fun and talking. We stayed out until it got dark, and turned on a disco light. Let's just say I got some action in the pool haha. We're both soaking wet, and it's getting cold outside. We grab towels and go into the kitchen. Erika makes us food, and I sit at the counter watching the UCLA game.

E) you excited for baseball szn?
J) fuck yeah
E) wanna know something? *smiles*
J) what's up?
E) it's always been a dream of mine to fall in love with a baseball player. We're an iconic duo *smiles*
J) oh shit you play softball?
E) yeah, so that means we can practice together *smiles*

Erika walks over to me & pecks my lips. She sits besides me and we just talk abt the game.

J) fuck he should've thrown it to 3rd!
E) & 2nd base should've backed up 1st base!

Her talking about baseball, is fucking hot.