Chapter 4

Jakes POV
I glance down at my phone, and it's been 30 minutes, and they're still out there. I'm slowly losing my patience. I knock on the door, so he hears me.

Erika's POV
I've been trying to get rid of Bryan. I'm tempted to tell him to leave. All a sudden we hear a knock from the closet door, and we both tense up.

B) what was that? I'm gonna go look.
E) no don't
B) why?

-Jake walks out from the closet-

My heart drops. I told him to stay, and he didn't.

B) what the fuck-
E) Babe I can explain-
J) Thank for your help Erika, I'm heading out.

I watch as Bryan gets up. I try my best to pull him back, but he gets into Jakes face.

B) leave my girl alone *gets pissed*
J) dude chill, she was helping me study
B) *turns around to face Erika* you didn't tell me?!
E) ...

Jakes POV
Bryan gets in my face. He turns around and gets in Erika's face too. He raises is hand and gets ready to hit her. I pull him backwards and pin him on the ground. He punches me twice, I roll him over and beat the shit out of him. Erika tries to pull him off of me. I get on top of Bryan.

J) never, EVER, try to hit my friend ever again *gets pissed*
B) I'll beat the shit out of you.
J) *chuckles* I'd like to see you try.
B) aren't you that guy that got arrested for dealing drugs? *laughs*
J) ...

Erika's POV
Drugs?! I pull jake off of Bryan, and I push Bryan out the door. I tell Jake to sit on my bed, and I tell Bryan to leave.

E) get out of my house *gets pissed*
B) fuck you.

I shove Bryan out the door, and locks it. I run back up to my room to Jake.

E) what the fuck did you just do *gets pissed*
J) I will not, I repeat, NOT, watch some pussy-ass kid put his hands on my friend- EVER.
E) *sighs* jake-

Someone knocks on my door. My dad swings open my door and he looks pissed.

D) what the hell is going on?
E) nothing *sighs*
D) why the hell is this kid still here?
E) dad stop, I'm helping him study *gets pissed*
J) my bad sir, I'll be on my way now.

My dad walks jake out.

Jakes POV
Erika's dad grabs my arm and brings me downstairs. He's definitely not happy.

D) If your gonna be friends with my daughter, you better stop getting yourself into trouble kid.
J) sir-
D) call me Dan. I heard what happened. Fighting isn't the way, but I've never liked Bryan. Thank you for defending my daughter, it really means a lot. What happened?
J) he didn't like the fact erika was helping me, she said she hadn't told him because he'd get jealous and not let her be around me. He put his hand in his face, and was about to hit her.

Dan shakes my hand, and leads me down the driveway. I call an Uber, and when I walk in the door my mom is waiting for me.

P) where have you been?
J) I've been at Erika's house, she's tutoring me.
P) who?
J) Erika Costell *smiles*
P) since when did you care about your grades? *sighs*
J) I still don't, she offered.

I head upstairs, but then I get a text from chance & Kade. They're my friends from westlake.

C) yo, meet me at the trap house. Our dealer has more coke.
K) yes sirrr
C) jake you in?
J) bet, what time?
C) tomorrow morning, 10am.
K) Ight, I'm down to skip school.
J) I'll meet you there.