Chapter 12

Erika's POV
I go through my phone and show jake all the pictures we took. All a sudden he notices something.

J) hold up, go back a couple pictures. Wtf is that *laughs*

Omfg- a couple days ago I was drunk and I realized I literally took nudes. Send help.

E) oh um.. it's nothing *smiles*
J) what that a nude? *smirks*
E) um look at the time, time to go!
J) I wannaaaa seeee *baby voice*
E) no *smiles*

I slip my phone in my pocket, and I grab Jakes hand as we walk home. We decided to walk home instead of driving. All of a sudden I feel my phone is missing, and jake is walking behind me.

E) jake give me my phone back
J) damn that nude just turned me on
E) your so gross
J) oh and I airdropped it's to my phone *smirks*
E) ugh

He catches up to me and grabs my hand. I decide to bring up earlier.

E) jake *sighs*
J) what's up
E) the sky *laughs*
J) HaHahA so funny
E) okay but actually, can you promise me something?
J) what is it
E) I want you to promise me you'll stay out of trouble *sighs*

After a couple seconds, jake hasn't responded. I stop walking and I turn around to face him. He doesn't look at me.

E) jake.
J) Erika, I cant promise you that *sighs*

I let go of his hand and I step back away from him.

E) If you cant promise me that, then i guess you really dont wanna make this work *tears up*
J) no no erika it's not like that *sighs*
E) then what is it?
J) Erika, I've been getting into trouble for years, it's just who I am. I can't promise you anything because I don't trust myself.
E) jake.. if your gonna get yourself into trouble I can't do this *tears up*
J) Erika, I promise I'll try *sighs*
E) don't blow this jake *sighs*

Jakes POV
I grab her hand and we continue walking. We arrive at her house and we set down our bags in her room. It's currently raining, and it's like 80 degrees (for my ppl who use Celsius, just know 80 degrees is hot). I grab Erika's hand and leads us to the pool.

E) jake my swimsuit isn't washed
J) just go in your bra & underwear
E) no. I'll go see if they're done.

Erika comes back upstairs and has her swimsuit in her hand. I grab the pair of swim shorts out of my bag. I go upstairs into her room where she's getting changed. I walk in and she's naked. She sees that I'm in her room, but continues to be nude which is hot.

J) damn *smirks*
E) don't get any ideas *smiles*
J) well geez, I think I know what we're doing later *smirks*
E) oh yeah? And what will that be? *smiles*
J) want me to show you? *laughs*
E) no, you can wait till later *smiles*
J) oh so I'm sleeping over?
E) well duh, I thought you just said you wanted to have some fun later? *chuckles*
J) true *smiles*

She puts on her swimsuit, and I take off all of my clothes and change into my swim shorts. My swim shorts are above my knees.

E) that's hot *chuckles*
J) you like that? *smirks*
E) well yeah dumb ass *laughs*

I grab Erika's hand, and we go downstairs to the pool. It's literally piss ass raining. We open the door and jump in. She gets some stuff out of the shed. She throws a ice cream shaped float in the pool with some noodles.

J) your such a kid *laughs*
E) well was else were we gonna do? *smiles*

The rain is coming down harder & harder. I like how erika isn't one of those girls who ArE afRaId To GeT tHeiR HaiR wEt. I swim over to her, and wrap my arms around her waste. She smashes her lips against mine.