Chapter 10

Erika's POV
I slam my locker shut, and I walk away from the group. I see them all looking at jake, and The girls come running after me. They pull me into the girls bathroom.

S) erika what happened?
C) you okay?
R) guys, jakes a dick.
E) him and I had a fight yesterday
C) what was it about?
E) I found his records.
S) oh no *sighs*
R) are they bad?
E) yeah, I'll send you the article.

I send the link to our gc, and the girls pull out their phones and read it. They're all in shock.

C) wow. Well you have every right to question him.

Tears start to fall down my face. I'm actually falling for this kid, and this shit is already happening. They all hug me.

S) girls, let's go to class. Erika will you be fine sitting next to jake? We can switch.
E) it's fine *sighs*

Jakes POV
We watch them come out of the girls bathroom, and I see Erika's eyes were all red and puffy. I feel so bad. I really fucked up, she had every right to question me. I get to class, and I sit next to erika in my normal seat. We don't make any eye contact. Erika keeps her head down and does her work, I stare at the ceiling.

Te= teacher

TE) guys, work with your group partners to do this assignment.

Oh god. Erika looks at me, and quickly looks away. I see her texting the girls. Shannon gets up and whispers something to erika, and Erika shakes her head. She turns around and faces me.

E) I'll just do it on my own
J) we have to do it together.
E) yeah and I'm mad at you right now *tears up*
J) I'm mad at you too, but we need to get this done *sighs*

Did I really just say that? I just fucked up even more. Now Erika won't even look at me. I pull out my juul pod and puff a cloud. Erika grabs it out of my hand and puts it in her pocket.

J) seriously
E) I told you I better not see you with it.
J) Erika I'm sorry, can I please just have it back
E) no

I put my hand on her leg, and I gently lift her chin so we're making eye contact.

J) Erika I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said. I've